SAU Community

Toowoomba Skyline Owners

olloSKYLINEollo

So looking forward to this,can't wait.

Love cruises and chatting. Hope i don't scare you guys to much me bein a lil ol lady an all.

Age is just a number any way,i'm young on the inside an modded my 33 7 years ago so won't

have any trouble keeping up with you guys. :banana:

So looking forward to this,can't wait.

Love cruises and chatting. Hope i don't scare you guys to much me bein a lil ol lady an all.

Age is just a number any way,i'm young on the inside an modded my 33 7 years ago so won't

have any trouble keeping up with you guys. :banana:

Chris is right there is a white 34 gtr with Lms on it... I've sent him a pic of it lol

How is the knee going? Also where are these pictures of my car from the charity cruise that you took?

Knee is alright. still attached. It wants to go for a run, but I have to keep it on a short leash. At the moment it's chewing on the coffee table... oi, cut that out ya bastard!!

I'll get onto finding those pics of your car.

Knee is alright. still attached. It wants to go for a run, but I have to keep it on a short leash. At the moment it's chewing on the coffee table... oi, cut that out ya bastard!!

I'll get onto finding those pics of your car.

I know what you mean, after 3 days with my feet I was going crazy. After 2 weeks I was glad to be back at work, in a lot of pain while at work but was still better then sitting at home.

How are your feet now Chris? Just saw the surgeon today and I got the bandage off. Feels soooo much better now.

They are a lot better, still not 100% though, still get sore after running. But its a different pain to what I had before the operation when running if that makes sense. Yes getting the bandages off feels sooooooooo good. Surgeon happen with how the surgery went?

Pretty sure there is a white 34 GTR with LMGT's on it getting around Gatton also.

And isn't your 33 in Toowoomba at the moment with all the cool kids?

So far for the Christmas party we have

Me

Clint(sonnyQ)

Tom(Tommis85}

Nick(CaptinNatro)

Humbla(Coming from NSW)

Tony350?(If coming needs to wear a bra)

Me_larr are you coming?

Anyone else?

Can't believe I didn't see this post!

Also got your sms today, buddy.

At this point in time, I'm a go for Xmas party :)

Do we all have to bring something?

Alco? I don't drink btw so someone can gladly have my share provided there's some soft drink available ;)

Feel free to send over a PM with details, Chris.

Yeah he was. I had a bleed on the weekend and it was in a weird place. When he took the bandage off, we found a massive blood blister. The bandage must have rubbed it.

Blood blisters suck, lucky it was that and not one of the cuts opening back up. When I stood up in hospital for the first time I was standing there for about 2 minutes and looked down and there was a massive pool of blood forming at my right foot, they wanted me to stay in hospital another night because of it but I needed to get out of that place.

Can't believe I didn't see this post!

Also got your sms today, buddy.

At this point in time, I'm a go for Xmas party :)

Do we all have to bring something?

Alco? I don't drink btw so someone can gladly have my share provided there's some soft drink available ;)

Feel free to send over a PM with details, Chris.

There will be soft drinks available so don't worry about the grog. Bring a bit of meat to through on the BBQ if you want , I will have sausages and steakettes here. I'll PM you the rest of the details

Oh shit hail? That's headed our way!

Yep had 2 lots go through. The grass at home was covered when I got home from work and just had another lot go though not as bad about an hour or so ago. Going by facebook Tom wasn't so lucky with the hail :(

Yeh I had nowhere I could go....and no towels or anything to throw over the windscreen either :(

The windscreen is nothing. Has the roof, bonnet, panels been damaged, Tommeh?

I have in the past laid over the roof/bonnet when it hailed. Lucky the hail only lasted seconds!

Desperate times call for desperate measures :P

On another note, Windscreen works in town are great to deal with. Fair prices and super service. Should speak to Josh or Rob.

Lets just say that I've had a little glass issue for the last 4 months with one of my cars and they've been there for me every step of the way.

Oh nah everything else seems to be alright. It's strange tho because the hail wasn't thaaat big...I must have just copped a freakishly big stone or just the right angle or some shiz.

Haha I totally understand...it's a car enthusiast thing :P

Alright, I shall give those guys a call and see if they can get any windscreens in for mine..