SAU Community

S A U N S W - Texi, Skids On Sunday, 12Th June 2011

N1GTR

No worries Terry ill make sure i come say hi. Oh also ill have to get a membership i was gonna get one last time but i totally forgot lol.

Just need to know how much to bring extra cash.

So excited few clouds in Blacktown today but fingers crossed we have a mostly dry day tomorrow.

Edited by Calsonic14U

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anybody know if me an my mate could come out tomorrow an be reserves for if somebody doesnt show up?? we will have our fourms ready. an i have my cams L2NS license aswell... so would that be alright or not?

Spectators are welcome Garry which means...

potential reserves will be welcome too.

Besides, we all make a few more friends at such an event. :action-smiley-069:

PS come early for scrutineering tho'

Gary (and others!), you will need one of the following licenses to enter this event:

AASA Club motorsport ($50). Covers out Texi events, Wakefield track days, and any AASA motorsport including racing.

CAMS L2NS ($57). Covers our Texi events, any CAMS motorkhana.

CAMS L2S ($103). Covers our Texi events, any CAMS motorkhana/supersprint/hillclimb, Wakefield Park days and other AASA events

CAMS any higher license.

Also, for those who need to join the club, there will be membership forms available on the day.

Club Membership ($60)

Anyone who needs a license or membership, please get there a little earlier to reduce the morning paperwork rush.

Guys, if its raining or looking like rain I will not be able to come and help out, the car is still in the shop and the bike doesnt come out if its raining, too many idiots on the road and the risk in the wet goes up 11ty fold.

Mark

Guys, if its raining or looking like rain I will not be able to come and help out, the car is still in the shop and the bike doesnt come out if its raining, too many idiots on the road and the risk in the wet goes up 11ty fold.

Mark

pussy

:nyaanyaa:

what should i bring?

ive got my trolley jack, tools and oils in the car. anything else?

Depends how big of a skid you'll rip... But spare tyres...

Bring clothing for all weather, and have the car with only the necessities.

Me an mat becroft will take those 2 Spare spots... We are the 2 on reserves!! Please confirm if that is sweet??

An could somebody plz add my other mate Jordan bradshaw as a reserve!

If anyone reads this and has tarps at home, can they bring them please? Meant to grab a bunch today but forgot, just in case it rains tomorrow so my floor mats can stay dry!

I'm taking a gazebo tomorrow so you can put them under that if you like

I have tools, trolly Jack, 4 Stockies (with fresh tires :) ) and am also bringing a Gezebo for the pit area along with 2 chairs. So might need a couple of ppl to help set the thing up only takes 4 ppl and about 5 min of your time :D Cant wait going to bed soon so morning comes quicker :P