SAU Community

S.a. May Barossa Cruise

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok just for you Robbie we'll say meet there at 9:30 leaving no later than 10

happy?!:nyaanyaa:

yes i am happy, thankyou for your concern.

so have we mapped out some good photo/video spots yet(apart from the passenger footwell of your car :nyaanyaa: :nyaanyaa: )

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes we OLD folks would be available on Sunday 15th anytime....for our 1st Stag cruise...look forward to it.

OLD Jules & Mark

any southerners that want to meet up first, we'll have a meet point @ southgate plaza, leaving at 8:30am

let me know if you'll be there so we can wait around for ya.

we'll probably stop in somewhere along anzac highway to get any of the centralers??? is that even a word!

Edited by Big Fella

Theres a time and a place, I'll admit :P

How many women are you expecting? :nyaanyaa:

well my 2 girls are coming with me.

it seems most of you boys bring your life partners/ significant others/ politically correct man lover term :nyaanyaa:

Edited by Big Fella

well my 2 girls are coming with me.

it seems most of you boys bring your life partners/ significant others/ politically correct man lover term :nyaanyaa:

I consider it a good 'man love' activity. Since my girlfriend has less than no interest in coming with me, and I have mates that are, why not catch up with them, and let my girlfriend go and do something I have no interest in joining in with?

good call.

That's why i used to love my bike. the wife hated it and everything to do with it.

So i'd get to go out on early sunday morning thrashes thru the hills at my pace, not my pillions.

we always felt sorry for the guys carrying their wives on the back.

Having my wife in the car doesn't upset the handling tho, so she can come when she wants too.

any southerners that want to meet up first, we'll have a meet point @ southgate plaza, leaving at 8:30am

let me know if you'll be there so we can wait around for ya.

we'll probably stop in somewhere along anzac highway to get any of the centralers??? is that even a word!

Hey , this will be my first stag run so i'm going to try my best to be there.

are there set plans as yet for the southerners?

i'll be leaving from Glenelg ,so south gate is a bit out the way.

An Anzac stop would be easier

If there's no Anzac stop then i'll head to south gate.

yeah i will be leaving from down bay way so we can hook up some where down here then meet up with the deep down souf :whistling: krew as they cruise through

Southerners, hook me up with a meet point to cruise up north for the actual Cruise meet :thumbsup:

Either meet us at southgate plaza at 8dirty or on anzac highway near the city around 9 am.

Right so we'll say 9:30am Sunday 15th of May at Parafield Bunnings :thumbsup:

OK..just confirming the "North & Easterners" will be waiting at Parafield Bunnings at 9.30am

for the for the "Central & Southerners" to arrive ? Yes....

the OLD folks

OK..just confirming the "North & Easterners" will be waiting at Parafield Bunnings at 9.30am

for the for the "Central & Southerners" to arrive ? Yes....

the OLD folks

Right you are, we'll meet up in front of the car wash i think, I'll probably get there a bit earlier and give the girl a wash :thumbsup:

Went for a cruise and figured out the route today, looks like it'll be about 150k round trip and it took me just under 3hrs with a couple of stops along the way

Was going to make it a bit longer and come back through freeling but thought you sidesiders might be getting a bit tired by then :nyaanyaa: