SAU Community

S.a. May Barossa Cruise

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just back from our first Stagea cruise...it was awesome !

Massive thanks to those who organised it as an "all terrain drive" cruise LOL ...well most of us had 4WD capability so that was OK (just joking)

Seriously, we were humbled to meet such a delightful group of peeps who are so passionate about their cars. Your warm welcome into the group was

greatly appreciated & (for us)it was heaps nice to see couples & kids on a cruise.

We very much look forward to the next one ! (maybe we can be tempted into organising a winter cruise...end up in a pub with an open fire for lunch)

"the OLDS"

Jules & Mark

Good cruise guys good to see good numbers out there representing. good to catch up with some of you again and meet some new peps as well. will be good to see some footage and pics. oh well im off to find a new radiator now and chuck it in :mad: any one know if there the same as 33 skyline rad ?

cheers

jason, Rose and little Mia

Great day out, thanks for organising it Glenn, and thanks to Brad and Dunc for the rides.

What did we learn?

1. Stagea's are awesome on dirt
  2. Dunc's car goes much better than mine
  3. Billy drives like an old mole

Roads were my kind of thing, a nice mix but some good twisty stuff. Shame car wasn't going but will be tomorrow.

If you're planning a cruise ending at a pub for lunch Mark, count me in. Sounds awesome, maybe up through the hills to Lobethal, Birdwood or the like?

And Glenn, I have to ask, was the dirt intentional? Or did you take a wrong turn?

great day out today guys. thanks for organising it glenn. As all have said, it was a great turnout. good to see some fresh faces and seeing some stagea cruise repeat offenders too!

great idea for a lunch/pub stop cruise mark, i'll be keen for that one.

gotta trry and get a southern cruise organised for next month now, the pressure is on, no u turns and no dirt roads tho?? u guys are way to fussy :nyaanyaa:

here some shots from the day

15052011071.jpg

15052011069.jpg

15052011072.jpg

15052011073.jpg

15052011063.jpg

Our pics

Click "SLIDESHOW" when the link opens...

OK go easy we are OLD so they may not be perfect but here is our contribution

hopefully the OLD fella got a shot of everyone, at some time in the day

O' Jules & Mark

Edited by mark03

Hope you get your radiator sorted 4bidn1 from what I saw the radiator looked the same as my R33 on the top but mine didnt have the auto cooling at the bottom.

Im spewing I had to leave early I would of liked to get on the dirt road.

Also a pub lunch sounds like a good idea for next run looks like you've called it Mark & Jules

Great photos so far everyone. Did anyone take a count at the begining. M35s to C34s

Not sure about M35 vs C34 but there were exactly 20 stageas at the beginning @ Bunnings (we can do the headcount via the photo's)

...just done a quick pic headcount & I make it 6 M35's...maybe someone else can see more.

OLD Mark

Edited by mark03

sounds like big kev has put his hand up to organise the next one!!!!:nyaanyaa:

but seriously tho, if you wanna get something going olds mark that would be killer, just make sure the pub has plenty of parking, we should be aiming for 30 stageas next time.

there were a few absentees this time

Hey Robbie, blow it out your fat arse! :nyaanyaa:

Seriously though, if I get time in the next 2-3 weeks I'll have a crack at a route. Looked at the map before and got a rough idea.

Great cruise, was really good to see a bunch of new faces place some of the regulars :thumbsup:

I need to be less slack, and take more photos, but heres a couple that I managed to get around to taking!

JrH4Ul.jpg

UC05Cl.jpg

Bti0Zl.jpg

v0Tfhl.jpg

JlkGQl.jpg

And Ryan, just do the damn video :P

Yeah my misses will like that idea, she enjoyed today but complained there was no good hills time, think she likes to see me gripping on to the jesus with my jaw clenched. im just not used to being in control lol