SAU Community

S.a. May Barossa Cruise

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Great cruise, was really good to see a bunch of new faces place some of the regulars :thumbsup:

I need to be less slack, and take more photos, but heres a couple that I managed to get around to taking!

JrH4Ul.jpg

UC05Cl.jpg

Bti0Zl.jpg

v0Tfhl.jpg

JlkGQl.jpg

And Ryan, just do the damn video :P

Looks like a good turn out...

Who is the owner of the kitted M35? Is he on the forum?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

APOLOGIES for this question (remember we are OLD)...lol

Today @ Lyndoch, O'Jules & I were talking (to someone) about stagea rear floor mats (for dogs) that flip out & protect the rear bar

...who was that ? ....do you know who sells them ? ...were they made for Stag's or a generic (one size fits all wagons)

O' Mark

Today @ Lyndoch, O'Jules & I were talking (to someone) about stagea rear floor mats (for dogs) that flip out & protect the rear bar

...who was that ? ....do you know who sells them ? ...were they made for Stag's or a generic (one size fits all wagons)

O' Mark

That was me, and M I K E is definatly your goto guy for unusual/hard to find stagea goodies

Ryan: that dirt road was a missed turn, totaly unintentional

And Robbie: Did you photoshop me out of that photo at menglers?!!!:rant:

The green Holden is also missing along with the blue 35 that was next to me

PLEASE EXPLAIN!!

Edit*

Sorry people but just wanted to say that after looking through the photos you all took I have a major pants tent! Just thought you should all know.

Edited by SatchiThaStagea

O' Mark

hi guys we might have a spare genuine one at home, will ask the misses after work if she still wants it and see how much she wants

cheers jase

And Robbie: Did you photoshop me out of that photo at menglers?!!!:rant:

The green Holden is also missing along with the blue 35 that was next to me

PLEASE EXPLAIN!!

hahahaha, only just noticed that.

whenmy camera takes panormamic shots, it takes the individual photots and matches them up. it must have felt that your yellow stagea was in too much contrast to the background and forgot about you.

It's also kinda gay, cause i reaaly like that photo, but now that i know it is 2 stageas down, it makes me sad.......*tear*

hi guys we might have a spare genuine one at home, will ask the misses after work if she still wants it and see how much she wants

cheers jase

...that would be brilliant..thank you

O'Mark

So Ryan, that vid done yet?:whistling:

+1 i'm waiting!!!!

also, are you gonna bring some cameras to the dyno day and get any footage, maybe just position one above my exhaust and see if we can get some flames on the limiter action!!!!

also, are you gonna bring some cameras to the dyno day and get any footage, maybe just position one above my exhaust and see if we can get some flames on the limiter action!!!!

Sorry, but are you talking about your car here? Please clarify!nuke.gif

Dunno, might be busy Dyno Day now, first SARC round (Adelaide Hills Tarmac Rally) is on... Does Billy Bob want my spot? Plus Andrew doesn't think I should put the car on the dyno until it's been tuned, but it seems safe... :unsure:

Need to organise to get your footage Glenn, and Vu's. Been slack so far. Sorry, I mean busy...

Not sure my footage would be good for anything but a bit of filler, as we've discovered before my mate isn't the greatest camera man,but there might be something worth grabing.

sent you a P.M. ring me and we'll organise a time and a place

When is Vu's vid gonna be done??

FAMILY CRUISE

...beside the usual stagea runs, we spoke of doing a winter run ending up at a pub with an open fire ....(that would be nice)

OLD Jules & I are wondinging your thoughts on a family cruise.....some of you have kids, some leave the g/f/partner behind

...what about ending up at a place where they could enjoy themselves eg Adventure Park, St Kilda, Gorge Wildlife Park etc

- trying to make the cruise inclusive of everyone. You may not go to each cruise but there will be something for everyone ?

What about a late arvo cruise in summer onto Moana beach....line up all the stag's on the beach at sunset (that would be a pic)...

then have "fish & chips" sitting in the back of the stag's...far out these OLD peeps are getting carried away ! LOL

We don't want to "ruffle any feathers"....So what are your thoughts..."have you guys been there and done that...Xed it off your list" ?

"the OLDS - Jules & Mark"

family cruise sounds the goods. just a real PITA that Ive got no funds whatsoever to fix my broken bottom end. doubt I'll be driving any further than 10kms until the end of the year.

cant do the rebuild (around $4500 quote for a forged bottom end, stock size 86mm CP pistons) until the house sells. been trying to sell the house now for 1/3 of a year!!!

6th open inspection coming up and just cant sell! crazy times. pretty sad about it considering my house is my castle, and its a fricken big home compared to all others in the area.

IF anyone knows someone looking for a 220sqm home on a 700sqm block in the nicest part or Morphett vale, (10 Christine street - opposite the walking/cycle trail, wildlife galore) Id be willing to pay a spotters fee if a contract is signed and completed. $3000 spotters fee? Really need to sell the house, as Im on disability, the morgage is maxed out, and cant afford to put anything onto the morgage if I still want to eat and have electricity.

Not a nice feeling. :(