SAU Community

COATES HIRE TEMORA 1000

eh? fine but coarse? :blink:

sounds good though. I'm very tempted to go but have so much on these next 2 months. :(

Come ya bitch,,,we haven't talked shit and drank beer in ages. :cheers:

I first thought the Radical would get owed,,,but after a little homework and some sticky avon slicks,,,I'm thinking I might upset some tall poppies.

Cheers

Neil.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry for the delay ladies and gents. Sup regs and entry forms should be ready by Monday week 30/5/11. The entry date has been bumped back until the 14/06/11. Just waiting on Sup regs & other relevant paperwork from CAMS. Again, sorry for the delay.

With this news however, I stress the point that if you haven't sent an email for an entry form and sup regs, now would be the time to do so. This event is 100% go!!!!!

Edited by avd57l

Adam what's the situation with spectators and photographers?

The skyline club has it's own photographers and we would like to take care of them as much as possible

Spectators free?

Adam what's the situation with spectators and photographers?

The skyline club has it's own photographers and we would like to take care of them as much as possible

Will be taking media applications for magazines and photographers after entries are completed. Any photographers will need to be a CAMS accredited photographer.

Along with running the event and driving, I am doing 2 articles myself, which will cover one import magazine and one V8 magazine plus an online pictorial for an international online magazine

Spectators free?

each car entered will be allowed the driver and one other person in the car to enter under the entry fee. Any additional people will need to enter the event through the Aviation museum. So, basically, driver and one other get in with event entry fee and addtionals will be $12. This is at the request of the museum.

I understand that. No one does. It was a simple request to see if anyone else would like them when they are available

Shouldn't that read 6 GTR's and 1 Radical???.

Don't worry about R31Nismoid he's just one of the bosses of SAU and well bosses sometimes aren't that smart. :nyaanyaa::nyaanyaa::nyaanyaa:

Cheers

Neil.

Shouldn't that read 6 GTR's and 1 Radical???.

Don't worry about R31Nismoid he's just one of the bosses of SAU and well bosses sometimes aren't that smart. :nyaanyaa::nyaanyaa::nyaanyaa:

Cheers

Neil.

HINT: Bosses are usually more a pain in the arse

I just want a form, and confirmed, so i can book accomm/leave etc. Not as simple for us interstate boys.

Be interesting to see the Radical there, i wonder if it'll take off...

A few of us were talking fuel economy (complete lack of it) at the dyno today. It's all theory of course until the day but using actual real world consumption on e85 from the last few events we've been to

Worked out mine will go through about 4L per run

Pauls will be just over 3L

Fkn lol.

What are people expecting to see at this place? You will only see the vehicle for the first 500m....?

You will get to see and hear a red Radical screaming it tits off,,,flat changing at 12500 rpm Ben.

What are people expecting to see at this place? You will only see the vehicle for the first 500m....?

Pretty sure I will be present for the whole run, cause if I am getting out of the at 500m, it might hurt. Also, the sound will be worth it