SAU Community

Swap Harley Fatboy Mint Condition For R33Gtr

Hi

I have a 1996 harley fatboy in factory rare purple with white walls aftermarket pipes and ev13 cam,

The bikes immaculate and i dont get any use out of it so hence im looking for a car that i can drive around,

Im looking for a swap for a R33 GTR or a real sweet R32 GTR prefer NSW but will look at any offers..

Bike is valued at 19k ....

Email me on [email protected] if anyone is interested and for any more infor or pictures

Thanks

post-25886-0-85114300-1304074044_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

no offence but you wont get a 33 GTR for that, they go for high 20's low 30's. Better luck with a 32. They're closer to high teens, low 20's

Hi not havn a go at you but r32 gtr's are going for as low as 12k rough -20k for a real nice one and seen and looked at a few r33gtrs for 20k and i did add i will put some cash in.. i think carsales.com.au is where you should venture and see the real value now of GTR's sorry to say its a buyers market and lots of people are going to lose big time on there imports.. i know 20k will get me what i want and not in any hurry to purchase one..

Thanks for your comment

Lol no1 driving a gtr, will want to sit on a harley dude

?

what would make you say that? ive owned both harleys and a 33gtr so makes that comment a bit silly dont you think? Not everyone is a geek that drives and likes imports ,,

Anyways not here for a shit fight my ad states what i want and unless you have one please keep your comments to yourself.

Thanks

Edited by iwantone

?

what would make you say that? ive owned both harleys and a 33gtr so makes that comment a bit silly dont you think? Not everyone is a geek that drives and likes imports ,,

Anyways not here for a shit fight my ad states what i want and unless you have one please keep your comments to yourself.

Thanks

Ive got a R33 GTR and would love another harley (had a old shovel years ago haha)

might be intersted but would need 8K cash and harley

GTR is VERY VERY good. black, low k, almost immaculate inside and out

i really need a ute, but a harley...... mmm why not

let me know if your keen

im down the coast near Batemans Bay

post-50580-0-16299400-1313393910_thumb.jpg

post-50580-0-69495100-1313394298_thumb.jpg