SAU Community

Massive Skyline Cruise Number II

NismoGirl

Looks like fulcrum cant get me in to later in the month :)

so ill be driving the cruise with broken castor rod bushes :D

oh and gavin woods is booked out till like next year lol very popular place :(

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, well i cant get my car into fulcrum to get whiteline handling kit installed until a week after the cruise :/ which means ill be driving with my front castor bushes broken.

AND Gavin woods cant get me in till another few weeks either, i was hoping to get both of these done before the cruise.

Ill still be coming, just taking it a little easier than usuall.

Hopefully rear bar is installed b4 cruise :)

either way im still coming

I know quite a few of them and when I saw quite a few. I only mean like 15. Theres 44 cars that have said they are definetly coming. I'm sure there will be someone there who you can talk to and there will be someone else in your situation who knows no one.

We are all very friendly people. The whole point of coming on the cruise is to meet new people with the same interests... Skylines ;)

i think 70% of the people going wont know anyone,  

all we know is everyone gots a skyline :)

I'll be the one with SKA written in BIG white letters on a black t-shrit, plus I'll be the only riced up car dere me thinks :P Ya cant miss me :)

Have to count me out on this one now. It appears my little sister is having her 21st on that same night. I offered to have a cardboard cutout of myself there with some key phrases and a happy birthday recording but unfortunately that suggestion was rejected. Not happy about it, should be huge.