SAU Community

Massive Skyline Cruise Number II

NismoGirl

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erin, I am sorry but I have to pull out because of personal reasons, not with anyone here or anything, just some stuff is happening that comes before skylines, and there is not much so it's important, hope you all have a farking good time though, I am very dissapointed that I am going to miss this :)

Oh well dems da brakes!

Hi,

I MAY be up for the cruise on sat night also...just picked up my 33 GTS-t after 2 BLOODY months at the dodgy complience workshop!!! Can u please PM me the details.

Cheers,

haRO

Knore, as far as I know there isn't any pot holes/bar roads that we travel on. It's all main highway so there could well be seeming all our taxes go into setting up operations for hoons and not fixing up the shocking state of QLD roads.

That's the reason I changed the meeting spot, I personally dont really want to drive my car over dirt after I've spent all damn day cleaning it :)

Knore, as far as I know there isn't any pot holes/bar roads that we travel on. It's all main highway so there could well be seeming all our taxes go into setting up operations for hoons and not fixing up the shocking state of QLD roads.  

That's the reason I changed the meeting spot, I personally dont really want to drive my car over dirt after I've spent all damn day cleaning it ;)

That's good to hear, I'm sure there are plenty of us who are scared of driveways.

I wouldn't get too excited about washing the car too early, rain is predicted all weekend. :O

Sorry Bob, but I will have to pull out..... ;)  

I "FORGOT" about a wedding that I RSVP'd to a month ago that is on, you guessed it the same night.....

Have fun all

Cam :O

Piss of you are...

Your not in the bridle party then you don't have a skirt on...unless of course...

Oh and aren't u unwell and need some fresh air mixed with fuel...

I will be in the Val during the day now so heading straight to Springwood...and I WILL see you there...

Cheers

Bob

Piss of you are...

Your not in the bridle party then you don't have a skirt on...unless of course...

Oh and aren't u unwell and need some fresh air mixed with fuel...

I will be in the Val during the day now so heading straight to Springwood...and I WILL see you there...

Cheers

Bob

Actually in all seriousness Ang is not feeling well.... so it looks quite possible that I WILL meet you @ Springwood...

Cam :O

Ok thanks erin,

yeh i DEFINATELY cant drive on dirt, my front bushes are split, i wouldnt feel safe at all.

My front bar is fairly low, its about 8cm at the lowest point

Its getting raised an inch a few days after the cruise :)

Also ive gotta say now if its raining ill probably have to miss it, i dont trust the bushes that much especially driving on water :Bang:

Im praying for the best

I bet the water usage goes up today from the 50+ people cleaning their skylines hehe :headspin:

Hrmm.. think it would be easier that I meet u all at the carpark coz I might already be down there. :)

Oh yer. one of me front bushes are split too, can still drive in the rain tho (hoping there aint any) just have to remember not to turn the TCS off. hehhe :D

no high speed... sweeeeet..... probably UNDER the speed limit. lol.. now your talkin :)

A lil bit of rain never hurts.. but.. just ruins the hours put into making the car look smick. :D Well.. at least it takes me hours to clean mine.. :D

Hey all, im sorry to say that i most likely wont be there tonight, it could be possible to meet up later but i doubt it. We still have to wire up the entire gearbox and build an entire exhaust system so definately dont wait up for me, have fun though guys.

Drive Safe!

I really wish it could of made it but theres just too much left, by exhaust i mean headers as well, and theres probably a good 2-3 hours of wiring and my mechanic stayed the night to get an early start on the car and i wake up and he's no where to be seen, his daily driver is gone but the 10sec ute is still in the driveway??? not answering phone but fare trade i say :)