SAU Community

Massive Skyline Cruise Number II

NismoGirl

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well ive driven it 3 times in the last 4 months!!

Jeez i cant beleive its been that long. Once i get it back ive still gotta goto Fulcrum and get a full handling kit and strut bar etc fitted..

I dont NEED to, but seeing the front castor bushes/rods are split i figure i might aswell do it all at once.

Note to self: Next time you goto skoolies and let loose for 5 days straight, dont come back and drive when you havent slept for 2days! :slap: :slap:

Aargh!!! I'd love to come but some TOOL decided he'd rather look in his back seat that out of his windscreen, and consequently my car is up for some repairs...

The beaver panel has been pushed in about an inch or so and twisted upwards, the rear bar is rooted, and the taillights have been pulled out of place by the distortion at the boot latch. Sounds worse than it is though! Pics at http://members.optushome.com.au/turbo202/M...TS25t/Pics.html, I've posted up another thread too which I'm too lazy to link... :D

to the organiser: do u still need me to get the papers printed? if so when will u need it by? on the very day?

We haven't done anything to organise that side of things. We probably won't print anything out till the week before and its still 4 weeks away. We will let you know.