SAU Community

Massive Skyline Cruise Number II

NismoGirl

It is looking better for me to be there Erin , found two guys at work that have lines trying to get them to log on and come down as well , Will keep you posted

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erin - Chasing rabbits is not really wanker material, it was more comic reflief, everyone was just parked and I thought I'd liven it up a bit, wasnt really gonna hit it, John was though :(

BUT hint taken I'll be on my best behavior, you know what would be a good idea, on the back of whatever you are printing, but the flyer of strutto's so that those non members driving skylines know where to go :)

hey has anyone considered waiting at bwcp to kinda tryand block off some areas for everyone to park, u know, the people that wanna just meet the cruiz there?

hey has anyone considered waiting at bwcp to kinda tryand block off some areas for everyone to park, u know, the people that wanna just meet the cruiz there?

We tried this last time and it didn't work..

We are meeting at 7pm for a 7:30 departure. That means getting down to the carpark around 8:30ish.. which I'm pretty sure is early enough to secure most of a row down there.

It normally doesn't start filling up till at least 9ish even later. It's normally at it's peak around 10:30ish.. So i'm pretty sure getting there at 8:30ish is going to be plenty of time.

i see a massive cop presence comming on!

its going to be defectville and TV and paper crews lining up together...

we had 2 speed cameras down here on an ISLAND revenue raising, but they arent smart since EVERYONE on the island has a uhf...

but i doubt I'll go, mainly because i believe with all this cop presence out and all I need is one point for a defect and I'm gone.