SAU Community

Massive Skyline Cruise Number II

NismoGirl

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping to go. I havent met any of you guys yet. Is it ok to just turn up. I will be bringing sxe32 with me. may just go in one car instead of both.

Certainly is fine to just show up... Just come and mingle with the group of people around the skylines... :)

And BOO at only one car.... Just make sure it's a sedan :)

well you can count me in I hope depends on what time I get off work :) not set finish time means not to sure but sounds like it is going to be a great night

oh hey slip I seen you after a night out on the turps mate you will be all good lol

See uz all there I hope :(

+ been a long time between cruzes for me too :ufo:

As the event organiser, I will allow the exception of Squizz and Dave to bring their Cefiros. Both are long term friends of mine and I see no harm in them bringing the two cefiros.

I really can't see how we can stop squizz from attending the cruise in his own car. He's a long term site supporter and a moderator and seeming this isn't an "official event" (read: not a club event because the club hasn't started yet) I don't see why there would be no reason for Squizz and Dave to be left out.

I really don't think people are going to look at us and say "OMG.. theres two cars in that cruise that aren't skylines.. omg how could they do that". If they were real car enthuisiasts, they would realise what type of car they are and understand why they are there.

If anyone has any issues with this, please raise it in pm, not in this thread.

hey i drive a skyline and i still get "what the hell kind of cars that" even from other skyline drivers?? oh yeah could i be changed from maybe to definitely be there! thanks....

Looks like I'll be there or be square!  But Erin, seems there is a LOT of people going.  What are we going to do if the carpark is still closed off???  Because I dont think maccas would want us.

Wholley begeebes dave! I totally forgot about that.

Hrm. This could prove... hard.

I might ring up and find out who manages the property and ask how long it's going to be before the carpark is fixed.

Actually. Alternatively, There is the other carpark across the road where the red rooster is that is a shopping centre carpark as well. That might be a goer.

Time for a mass pm I think.

ok guys i am in the working of getting my r32 trading in my pulsar with a gtir motor however i may not have ownership of the car at that time am i still able to meet up and greet everyone ????

Hey mate, hows things??

What type of R32 you getting??

Cheers Cam

Hey Erin just wanted to let u know that im may be starting on my car this week if parts arrive so it may be tight to get it finished in 2 weeks but i will sure as hell try!

Wholley begeebes dave! I totally forgot about that.  

Hrm. This could prove... hard.  

I might ring up and find out who manages the property and ask how long it's going to be before the carpark is fixed.  

Actually. Alternatively, There is the other carpark across the road where the red rooster is that is a shopping centre carpark as well. That might be a goer.  

Time for a mass pm I think.

Thats right Erin! Im not just a pretty face, infact some would say not even that! :D

hehe this cruise in on my bday :)

I probably wont have my car how i want it for the cruise either :P

Got lots to do yet, need to install IC, safc, avcr, sitc, vs rearbar, ces split dump then get it all tuned

oh and gotta book it in for whiteline works kit minus the shocks&springs

tight squedule :)