SAU Community

HEY COULD I GET AN S15 200sx?

Come on fellas give him a break...

well with 20K you could probably get one at the auctions if your lucky a 99 Model with some Body damage.. try going to smashed auctions. i say you get one that wouldnt need more then 2-3K damage for 19-21K...

It is possible to get S15 for 20k.... you just gotta give it time and look hard... There is SPEC R 1999 going for 25K with Rego and RWC around the places now.. just work a extra 3 months or so and save up another 5K... thats what id do. ifnot look around the auctions

hey thanks too all those people who had helpful replies, and the others, well what can i say? dont reply unless ur intention is to help otherwise keep the shit that keeps pouring out of your mouths in the bucket around your neck.

You are acting like a top bloke considering you're asking for help, why don't you try here http://www.nissansilvia.com/

well you obviously can't afford an S15 so why don't YOU shut the hell up and go buy what you can afford.. I'd like to buy an M3 as well.. reckon you can get one for $5k ? ask a ****ing stupid question and...