SAU Community

HEY COULD I GET AN S15 200sx?

hey thanks too all those people who had helpful replies, and the others, well what can i say? dont reply unless ur intention is to help otherwise keep the shit that keeps pouring out of your mouths in the bucket around your neck.

drewecrome u gotta relax a bit, boys are here to help u out and have some fun to

CHEERS

hey paragon as for your statement that iam acting like a fagot, how bout u shut the hell up and not reply as anything that u have to say doesnt meen shit to me, and thanks MIC33R, i was only asking a simple question, i didnt need smart ass remarks, and if u cant take shit than dont dish it ur self. also Predator and wild33R i was only a simple question so make it a simple answer i dont need advice or guidance from two dickheads, that think they know everything. and as for helping u two wernt so like i said if ur not gonna give a worthwhile reply than just dont give one, SIMPLE.

Seriously though. this is a skyline forum, ask the silvia guys, or do some research yourself.

I was checking out this forum and SDU for 3 months before I even posted not to mention other sites. I found all the info I could use no problems.

Without trying to take sides; these forums would be better if people A: didn't ask questions that could be answered with a little bit of your own effort; and B: ignored questions on the silly side instead of going in for a cheap shot.

there's a red 2000 model 200SX Spec R, auto, low Ks ( around the 30,000 - 40,000 area ), imported from japan ( private sale ) for $24000. im not sure of the exact price. Its in queensland.

its on carsales.com.au , i wont give you the exact link as my cable has been capped and it takes ages to get to the page.

you can get a s15 for 20k, if you IMPORT

was looking at getting a s15 japspec 99' before i got the r33 and they could be had for around 20 to 25k (this was before the new import laws) so im not sure how much the price will have increased

hey paragon as for your statement that iam acting like a fagot, how bout u shut the hell up and not reply as anything that u have to say doesnt meen shit to me, and thanks MIC33R, i was only asking a simple question, i didnt need smart ass remarks, and if u cant take shit than dont dish it ur self. also Predator and wild33R i was only a simple question so make it a simple answer i dont need advice or guidance from two dickheads, that think they know everything. and as for helping u two wernt so like i said if ur not gonna give a worthwhile reply than just dont give one, SIMPLE.

nice one mate... call us dckhds ... no problem u cheap-tight-ass-no-sense-for-humor-prick

i dont want to get involved. since i like positive answers and always try help people..

to drew : drew i think you should keep it quite and just hunt for a $20,000 S15 , if you want some help i can help you anytime. just PM me..

but drew you shouldve not backanswerd to these people.. here at SAU we cant take shit from people...

:wavey:

anyway good luck fellas .. dont forget im not involved! :blah: