SAU Community

Good Dyno Turner

troy r33

make the trip to Trent @ Chequered Tuning - get a Nistune (seems like you don't have an ECU yet) and drive away with a big smile, best mod you'll do and best tuner for the job.... or any job really :D

l wont to put a gt 3540 turbo 40 mm waste gate on soon but wod it be ponit less if i get it dyno now soo can have a littal bit more fun or is there a ecu that i can get so it doesn t cost me a arm and a leg so i don t have to get it dyno twice

A 3540 on a stock motor is not really useful mate. I think you need to do a lot more reading.

3540 is a 700hp turbo, you'll need to spend around $15,000-$20,000 in parts/setup to be able to use it properly.

And given you are worried about spending money on two dyno runs, you really need to educate yourself a bit more.

Hey boys. Can I bolt this t62r turbo to my rb20? When will I see full boost? Btw I only have 2k to play with and want about 900hp at the wheels. Kthximaf**kingretardbye

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• You don't need an AC mechanic to fit it. You do need one to vac the system down and fill it. That's how you get refrigerant.
    • Well, it's actually probably worse than you think. I think you have to (minimally) install GKTech's spherical bush replacements to the lower arm's inner ends, because you absolutely cannot subject the original (or poly) bushes to that much misalignment. The better option being to replace the whole lower arm with GKTech's unit. This brings sphericals to the lower inners either way you do it. And are you aware that the kit is weld in and you have to take the subframe out of the car to get it fitted? It's a fair bit of work. These issues both drive my ongoing dithering about doing this to my car, for the last couple of years.
    • The website said you need a AC technican to swap it in. Is that true? How did you fill the refridgerant? Was it easy to install?  If i just got the bracket and the new smaller AC compressor, would the other components be compatible with R134?
    • Hi All Finally getting back to work on the R32 this weekend and had a quick question about the GKTech anti squat kit (https://au.gktech.com/products/s13-180sx-r32-subframe-anti-squat-reduction-weld-in-kit?_pos=39&_fid=eb6b5077e&_ss=c) So, this straightens out the rear LCA and increases the roll centre by 20MM which is great BUT I also have MFR roll centre adjusters (https://www.rhdjapan.com/moonface-super-lap-rc-joint-roll-center-adjuster-bnr32-ps13-rps13.html) which gives a +15MM lift. My question is whether they can/should be used together or if its going to massively effect the geometry? In my mind, I can't see that they work together but was hoping for some feedback on someone who has done this before deciding which to use or if both?   Thanks
    • Agreed. Thing has to be running absolutely pig rich as well. I would worry a lot less about your idle and start going through all your electrical before the car burns down.