SAU Community

Wtd: Dr30 Front Bumper

Shoot A PM to "Cazz" with your VIN i have heard that they may still be available ex Nissan Japan,

That may have changed tho,

Worth looking in to it if your really keen

i got a new genuine s2 fr bar skin thru nissan aust maybe 2yrs ago. the reo is the more expensive part.

jon.

just out of interest, can you remember what they charged?

and yeah really after a dr bumper but can just cut a hole and reuse the washer pods if need be

If your into experimenting....

I have seen teh R31 (series 2) fit quite nicely. alot more of them on the ground too. You can pickup an R31 wreck (even pintara( for like $300/

Sorry for funny typing, have fuzzy eyes frm working too much

I fitted a R31 front bumper to my R30 project car about 15 years ago and from memory I had to cut an inch out of the middle for it to fit correctly.

Did look good though

• 2 weeks later...

I have a JDM one, Series 1, I rckon the bumpers are the same between the models tho, doesn't look any different to my Ironmask.

I have a JDM one, Series 1, I rckon the bumpers are the same between the models tho, doesn't look any different to my Ironmask.

I think you will find the S1 model is quite a bit narrower than the S2 on your Iron Mask DR30.

D

thanks 4 the offer mate, but yea fair bit different. s2 go all the way to the wheel arch where s1's are thinner all round and stop about half way to the wheel arch.

cheers