SAU Community

Holden Statesman Vs Series 2 Supercharged

Thought I'd throw this up for the hell of it, to see if there might be the slightest interest for such a car on this forum.

Item Summary: Holden Statesman VS Series 2 Supercharged

Condition:

Immaculate Exterior and Interior, reliable motor and drivetrain.

Reason for Selling:

I want another jap car!

Asking Price:

$6500 ono, May be open to swaps for another vehicle of interest (preferly Jap), that must be registered.

Delivery Methods: To be organised with buyer

Contact Info: Rarely on the forums, I work 6 days a week, best to either call or txt me on on 0401233113

Extra Information:

1996 Statesman VS Series 2 Supercharged

- 3.8l V6 Factory L67 Supercharged motor

- 2.5" press bent exhaust with dual cats

- Automatic

- 171,000k's

- Factory 35% Tinted windows

- Factory Velour interior (no rips or tears on any of the seats)

- Factory Woodgrain Dash

- All power options working including power steering, power mirrors, cruise control, power windows and climate control.

- Pedders springs fitted in the front

- King Spring SSL springs fitted in the rear

- Monroe GT gas shocks fitted front and rear

- Genuine OEM VS Caprice chrome grill fitted

- Genuine OEM VT Clear side indicators fitted

- BRAND NEW Genuine OEM Radiator (Purchased & fitted on 18th May 2012, block was flushed and filled with 10L of Nulon Radiator fluid)

- BRAND NEW Bendix General CT DB1085 front brake pads (Purchased & fitted on 18th May 2012)

- Air Conditioning/ Climate control

- New 215/60/R16 tyres fitted front and rear (on 25th February 2011)

- NSW rego till 25th February 2012

- Clear Revs title with No Encumberance on the car (can provide further proof upon request)

- Some spare parts will be included in the sale, including factory springs, factory mudflaps, factory statesman grill & factory orange side indicators

- Universal 3.3" Supercharger Pulley, not fitted but can be provided in the sale (car is pictured with standard factory pulley fitted). After fitment of the universal pulley, will see an increase of up to 11psi without any other further mods required.

Pics:

P1000193.jpg

P1000194.jpg

P1000195.jpg

P1000196.jpg

P1000197.jpg

P1000199.jpg

P1000201.jpg

P1000203.jpg

P1000206.jpg

P1000207.jpg

DSC03276.jpg