SAU Community

Nismo Group A/le Mans Turbos

Hi guys I have for sale twin Nismo turbos suit GTR.

One turbo needs a rebuild, so perhaps you would just get both overhauled.

After doing some research on the nismo turbos I have found out that the part number is 14411-06U00:

That corresponds with the following data I have tracked down.

32Nismo (14411-06U00) T04B T3 44.6 - 60.1 62T 0.42 T25 T25 41.7 - 53.0 CD790 .64 15° 270°~600PS

HOWEVER. The front housings are not .42A/R. The are .60A/R... which after some more tracking I believe might be off the Nismo LeMans turbos

Nismo GT/le mans (14411-RS581) T04B T3 55T 0.60 T25 T25 CD790 .64 15° 360°~640PS

So therefore it is difficult to tell exactly what the hell these are. I believe they started out as Nismo Group A's, but run the larger Nismo Le Man front housing.

Info from this site - http://homepage.ntlworld.com/tbroom/Turbos.htm

All I know if they seem to be suited for lots of boost, and are quite large.

TO4B wheel - .60A/R front - .64 A/R rear housing.

Price is $450 - open to offers.

Also have apexi (not stamped but whole exhaust was apexi branded) stainless split dumps suit above turbos (or any stock GTR turbos) for sale..

img03681305772939.jpg

Edited by Granthem

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Its not that they arent strong stock. An oil starvation occured on the blow turbo, destroying the bearings.

Postage I assume would be around $50 as a guess, maybe slightly more.

I'm happy to chase up postage costs, but I work a busy schedule and would need to know you're dead serious before I went through all the effort. Hope you understand.

I got a pair of these bad boys on my 32 gtr came from japan with them was told i had standard turbos till i pulled off all

the pipe work to check them out and see why i wasnt hitting full boost till 5000rpm i also did a bit of research on them and

found them 2 be a group a /le mans mash up with .60 front housing apparently it was quite common back in the day in japan

to get the group a's and swap the front housing to .60 to match the size of the le mans but a lot cheaper cause the le mans were

f*king expensive and this was a cheaper alternative mine are still going strong and i make 300kw at the treads on 18psi

just thought id add some info :D

I had some lemans on my old set up, they are a bit laggy but come on like a freight train... Can get good power out of them, lag can be reduced with a good exhaust/ tune.... Was seeing 20psi at around 4500 ish

Edited by GTR_JOEY