SAU Community

Highway Thunder 2011

bravehearts

Save the date!

Please mark your calendars – Bravehearts Inc. is excited to announce that Highway Thunder will be held on Sunday 11th September 2011! We would like to invite your Club to participate in this year’s convoy to raise important awareness about child protection in our community. We are still in the organising stage at the moment with the start and end destinations but it will definitely be from Brisbane to Gold Coast (parklands show grounds) (TBC) where we will have rides for the children, face painting, local bands. Great day for all the family.

The central aim of Highway Thunder is to raise awareness about the protection of Australian children and to offer a means of support to children who have been sexually assaulted. Statistics show that 1 in 5 Australian children are sexually assaulted before the age of 18 – please help us help these children.

Further information about Highway Thunder and Bravehearts Inc. is available at

www.whiteballoonday.com.au and www.bravehearts.org.au.

To register your interest in attending Highway Thunder 2011 please email me directly on [email protected]

We hope that you will be involved in Highway Thunder 2011!

Feel free to contact [email protected] or call Kim on

07 5552 3000 for more information.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hi People, has anyone come up with a way of getting non-driven wheel speed on a R32 Gts/gtst? from what i've seen the RWD R32 didn't look to come with ABS, if they did i can't find a rwd ABS front knuckle anywhere. is it a case of putting a S14/R33 front knuckle on and then modifying the ASB ring to suit a ECU input frequency limit? or have people managed to get a hall sensor onto the back of the hub and pick up the wheel studs?   i've searched but there isn't anything that I could find.
    • I was thinking about a hoist, the ceiling is very high, but half the garage has a half-height loft for storage and I dont think I'll even be able to jack the X5 up under it as it almost hits me in my 6'5" elevated head when i walk in there. And, yeah nah, maybe if I can convince Bec to let me get another car she'd be open to having as many as we can fit (cough @Duncan) but until that time you better steer clear! 🤣
    • For the sake of cost comparison, I’m currently embarking on putting a new 5 speed into my R33. I imported a new RB25DET gearbox from Japan, which was about AU$3.3k delivered to my door. It was a very slow process (~2 months) and I got extremely lucky with the exchange rate. The twin plate clutch I bought was about AU$1.8k. I've also had to buy all the additional parts required to convert the gearbox from a pull type clutch to a push type clutch. Total cost is about AU$5.5k, so GTSBoy is pretty close to the money.
    • Yeah, The Japanese had/have a problem with doing crap like that to undeserving shitboxen.
    • I run a CD009. See my DIY for info on what I spent. 6800$ isn't cheap, but it's not terrible either.   Keep in mind, you'll still need the following parts. - Shifter relocation kit - Trans Mount - Driveshaft - Slave Cylinder - Rear final drive (This doesn't have to be done right away.) - Some new way to detect speed.