S A U N S W - Private Wsid Drag Racing Day

N1GTR

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That gives me a little more time to finish mods... Will talk to the guys tonight n e ways... Depending on what is happening...

Is there a confirmed new date I missed, or no new date have been given just yet?

Not yet mate, we've got a meeting tonight and we're going to see what dates we've been offered.

NEW DATE: 18TH SEPTEMBER 2011

we have organised with Sydney Dragway to continue our day on the 18th september which will be a sunday.

If you still want to get in on it all entrants will be allocated to the next day but should something arise and you cant make it please let me know and we will sort it out for you..

Furthermore we are really sorry about all this mixup, it was dumped in our lap very last minute and we have tried our best to accommodate everyone and rectify it ASAP to help everyone get things organised

Hmmm... Will see how I go... Will have a newborn by then... I'm still keen but need to work around my baby boy... Him n amber come first and the car comes second...

I know someone else who has been trying to organise a day like this and there are very few days available. Just goes to show how busy the place is.

Have a look at their calendar as its pretty chock a block full right now all the way through to the end of the year. I know there is an ANDRA TNT booked for once a month all the way through to March 2012 which is great but it doesnt help the cause of people like yourself who only want one day