SAU Community

R34 Xenon Headlights

For sale are a pair of r34 xenon headlights. Both are in working condition however:

The drivers side one has a melted lens in front of the high beam (didn't realise that was possible). Otherwise in near perfect condition.

The passenger side one has been getting moisture inside of it (judging by the silicon around it around there's been previous attempts to seal it up). Other than the moisture and the siliconed up bits, this headlight is in perfect order too.

Both headlights are still in my car, but will be removed when i find a new pair. They also have "eyelids" attached... I've not yet looked at how they're attached and whether i'll be able to take them off. Once they're off i will dry out the wet one and seal it up properly, so pretty much that one will be good to go. The drivers side one would suit a Xenon conversion i guess... if the lens was replaced (or fixed?) it would be fine.

These will not be available straight away but I'm pretty keen to get replacements asap so these should be available real soon.

I think i have to give a price, so i'll say, ummmmm...... $500 for the pair??? Just make an offer hey?

I'll get some pics up soon.

They're located in Melbourne.

I'll get some tomorrow. The melted one looks normal, except for a patch about the size of 2 50c coins in front of the highbeams which is all white and melted looking. The passenger one looks normal except that it has moisture in it at the moment, and the bit where the lens and the backing attach has been siliconed up, and there's silicon around the backing of the Xenon. Pretty much the back looks normal except that you can tell that there have been attempts to seal it up.