SAU Community

Nscc Track Day 29Th May Wakefield Park

rusty1

Hi guys,

Due to several members cars pulling out for various mechanical issues we have spots available for Sunday the 29th of May.(the day after SAU trackday)

This will be an official NatSoft timed day with two passenger sessions,one in the morning and one after lunch.

We are offering the day to SAU members for the sum of $165.

If you are interested or feel like backing up the next day after the SAU event please send me an email at

phil.minkie@gmail .com

Cheers Phil

Nice price mate, I may have to con the missus into giving me a full weekend pass.

How many cars/groups you looking at and could you post up some rules and regs and a entry form please.

Thanks Mark.

Nice price mate, I may have to con the missus into giving me a full weekend pass.

How many cars/groups you looking at and could you post up some rules and regs and a entry form please.

Thanks Mark.

Mark,we will run 5 to 6 groups with a max of 10 to 11 cars. We will have 5 possibly 6 sessions during the day. The track is booked from 7.30am to 4.30pm.

There is no entrty form,if you wish to attend email your details ie: Name,car,previous best time at Wakefield,SS car number (if you have one otherwise a trackday number will be allocated) and contact number.

As far as regs they are the same as the SAU club day except fire extinguisher is optional.

Cars will be scrutineered with the usual checks on seat belts,oil leaks, loose objects etc.

Cheers Phil