National Park Cruise Out West (Via Galston Gordge)- Sun, June 19Th

LU57IN

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We aren't going into Wisemans Ferry if thats what your referring too, and dont think we'll be stopping along the way due to the amount of cars we've got attending lol.. but once we get into Windsor, definately keen for the feed champ haha ;) then (whoever is keen) we'll head upto Hawkesbury Lookout- which from there is a 10min drive to the Hwy, easy run down the M4 back down Sydney way.

sounds like its gonna be an awesome cruise. first cruise since i got the car! =D hope it'll be great.

anyone wanna meet up before? i live in marsfield next to eastwood

I'd love to come but I think the 33 will be to hard to push the whole way, my build is taking too long.

Guys as a local of Dural/Arcadia please watch out for the green commodore that does laps of old northern road between round corner on glenorie.

He is (un) affectionately known as "captain canary" and will pull you over if you fart at the wrong time. He has even pulled over some of my friends wives in there 4wd's because they have mag wheels.

Just a friendly warning ;)

Also please disregard the primary thread showing you the cruise route & directions!! The NEW upated primary thread is down the bottom of the 1st Page!!! Cheers

How many run BOV's is that going to be a hassle on the run ?

Phill

I'd love to come but I think the 33 will be to hard to push the whole way, my build is taking too long.

Guys as a local of Dural/Arcadia please watch out for the green commodore that does laps of old northern road between round corner on glenorie.

He is (un) affectionately known as "captain canary" and will pull you over if you fart at the wrong time. He has even pulled over some of my friends wives in there 4wd's because they have mag wheels.

Just a friendly warning ;)

Guys don't let it worry you I just wanted to let you know about him.

I mean in ten years of owning my line he has never pulled me up and it's far from stock sounding. But he has gotten a few friends and defected two friends wives for mags so maybe I've been lucky.

I reckon if you all stick together and no one acts like a but monkey you'll be sweet.

Hey you may not even see him at all.

Better to be duly warned than get a surprise. Once you hit Cattai Ridge Road you out of range ;)

Keep an eye out for a really sad looking guy standing at the top of his driveway with his SAU lanyard waving...........it will be me wishing I could be there

Hopefuly we dont see him, but then again will be hard for him to pull all of us up hahahaha.. im not stressin cause we'll be in a big group!! :whistling::banana: Sounds like his on a power trip though ay :spank:

But we're not taking Cattai Ridge Rd. anymore, we're heading up Old Northern & taking Wisemans Ferry Rd. now, i went for a drive and thought it was much nicer (views & on the tires/rims) seeing the roads been re-done :cool:

Cheers Dave, thank you for the heads up, much appreciated...

Im runnigs a BOV too, and probably over $5,000 worth of other defects!! Just dont make yourself a target, with stupud behaviour... on our last cruise to Terrigal which was for charity, someone did a burnout & got they're car impounded... Other than that the cops left everyone else alone, i've never had any problem on previous cruises!! All i can say is; Be the loudest one, who wants attention, and you'll get it- you'll be the weakest one!! Just bring your common sense & stick to road rules, and we'll all be sweet. Cant wait, will be a great day out cruisin ;)!!!

Oh the peace of mind of having an engineers certificate haha. Hopefully my days of defects are over!

I would be really interested in bringing my 180sx along for the cruise :) I live in the mountains so would come to Hawkesbury lookout as well as its on the way home :)

You'll all have to come say hello and be friendly though as i wont know anyone else :(