SAU Community

The Wasteland 2011 Edition

Nightcrawler

so its rwkw but fw-torque :unsure:

did i mention i dont like mainline hahahah thats the weirdest shit tho

the bloke who took out the day bosko(ba f6) reeled off 510rwkw on a d/d then 447rwkw today with a very same torque figure 1088nm i think it was but that would definately be doing high nm @wheels running 24+psi through a 4litre i was totally shocked at the torque figure of mine in relation to kw but what bosko made 447/1088 seemen on the money........got me all a little confusious :mellow:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeh i know all about the dd vs mainline thats why i wasnt 2 shocked with the dismal effort mine did but its the torque figure i cant work out any help with some detail??????

hey sled went to willall today for the commodores owners club dyno day mainline is hungry hungry but still delivered on the torque figure wich i spose is good did 340 kw but 1087nm torque's had a good old chuckle with dingo and looks like i might in the near future have a looksee at all this zf tuning jargin hes banging on about more than likely ur car will be the first or one of the first to have it done to cant wait to see whats the g..o :thumbsup:

Hey Jet, I did expect you to drop below 400 but not a whole 80kw >_<..........that may explain your ET cause 421 should see a 10 ET.

Seems Bosko dropped a similar amount.........I'm guessing you guys had the original power figures taken off Heinrich's dyno, yeah??

Makes me think that if I can get get anywhere near 300kw on Willall's dyno, with a smaller turbo, stock cooler & exh from Cat-back, that'll be lethal enough for a daily :yes:

Mine will be on pump gas.........I'm guessing you guys were running E85 again on Willalls?

I hate to be the grammar Nazi, but ffs Heslo you're is the shortening of "you are" .... despite you referring to the ownership of a possession (which would normally involve an apostrophe), "your" is appropriate here. :DHave you grown a pair and decided you are coming to Kadina next weekend? Nice cruise, booze, talking shit, good food and a good ol' country car show - what more can you ask for?

LOL, he's had them surgically removed by his missus.....................get your act together Lukey Boy!! :wave:

yeh original were off heinrichs 510-421 and yeh both running e85 as u said if u can reel off a 300 on a mainline its guna cut the mustard nicely.we have done some back to back runs across adelaide hpt vs k.p.m vs southern hi tek but they were all d/d and were showing very ball park figures but the mainline seems to be the differ

we all know the dyno debate but it just seems to be mainline is the most accurate might we say :worship:

any clue on the torque figure wheather its fw or rw?

dingo said ur cumming in soon and i will be on the intercooler band wagon soon if ur still keen on my stocker let me know :thumbsup:

LOL, he's had them surgically removed by his missus.....................get your act together Lukey Boy!! :wave:

Haha, assholes. No I'm not coming so there :P

his reference to FW is flywheel......not front wheel

as for the cooler Jet, I may have sourced and F6 cooler off the forums ............I noticed they're actually 1 cm thinner than XR6T coolers but about 5 inches taller..........wonder how much better they'll be if any??

yeah Ben, I thought the same as you when I 1st read it

Yeah that'll teach me from replying when I've just woken up...

in other news...

Tumbleweed have reformed. And Helmet are coming back to Adelaide.

Time to assault my eardrums a bit. Anyone going? Both gigs are at fowlers

-D

yeh there not the greatest items and yeh very thin all good tho cause u know there good for at least 340rwkw and 1000nm and 11's not to bad for stock parts

u must give us a detailed run down when u get ur taxi chooned cant wait to hear :cool:

Don't you have your own forum to discuss Fords :P

:D

I'd also like to say a big thank you to Matt Sherlock, Nightcrawler, Matty T, and Vu for coming over today to move some f**kin big H beams for my floor ... and drinking my beer and eating pizza!

:thumbsup:

Don't you have your own forum to discuss Fords :P

:D

quoted for truth :P:rofl:

Sorry, forgot that you guys aren't into power, luxury, reliability............but hang on, at least Roo's into safety with that Volvo of his :rofl2:

and Steve, I buy cars to drive them all year round.......no good if they're always busted and sitting on a driveway bud :nyaanyaa:

its more the point s.a is so bloody dead and chatting to blokes with the same intrest (fast cars) i thought would be up everyones alley note taken tho :closedeyes:

and for anyone else who might be intrested ALL readings are at the wheels on mainline dyno

Don't listen to the plebs Jet......you're more than welcome here bud............they're only jealous cause neither of them have ever experienced an 11 sec car (let alone a potential 10 sec job) :spank: