SAU Community

The Wasteland 2011 Edition

Nightcrawler

I dont see what the problem is with fake carbon, it still looks good, and if you wanna go and buy the expensive real stuff to save weight, youll know deep down inside your saving those few extra kilos.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was designed to be watched quickly though - didn't want to drag things on. It's not perfect, there's a couple things I would of liked changed but yeah...

It was designed to be watched quickly though - didn't want to drag things on. It's not perfect, there's a couple things I would of liked changed but yeah...

I think its a pretty good job. Bit of plain information, bit of comedy (needed benny-hill chase type music when the IronChef runs after Miss.Fine); keep up the good work I say!

Yeah will defs go with that one

good price and looks tricks

Thanks Petethumbsup.gif

no worries. also after looking at the link i posted theyre not the n1 ones i was thinking of

just jap sell those, $100 more so not really worth it

http://www.justjap.com/store/product.php?productid=17336&cat=&page=1

I dont see what the problem is with fake carbon, it still looks good, and if you wanna go and buy the expensive real stuff to save weight, youll know deep down inside your saving those few extra kilos.

its not to save weight most of the time its just to have the real thing. next theyll be using the chrome wrap becuase its cheaper than chrome. doesnt bother me, gives those with the real deal something to chuckle about

Its good, I like it.

except for the random drifting part which doesnt fit in to the title

When is it your turn to co-host it?

its not to save weight most of the time its just to have the real thing. next theyll be using the chrome wrap becuase its cheaper than chrome. doesnt bother me, gives those with the real deal something to chuckle about

What do you own that is 'genuine' carbon?