SAU Community

The Wasteland 2011 Edition

Nightcrawler

mmmm nice and sore today.

my no-knees really DONT enjoy winter

I hear you. My back and neck are definitely more sore in this colder weather .. :(

Now up to 8 weeks since the accident, and I'm really not that much better.. :wacko:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hear you. My back and neck are definitely more sore in this colder weather .. :(

Now up to 8 weeks since the accident, and I'm really not that much better.. :wacko:

Im really sorry to hear that.

Hydrotherapy exercise and perhaps a regular massage might be of some benefit to you......

Hydrotherapy exercise and perhaps a regular massage might be of some benefit to you......

I'm getting neck massage and some sort of electrical muscle stimulation in my lower-back twice a week which definitely helps. It also can end up with me having splitting migraines and unable to function for the rest of the day :(

444 Prospect is only around the corner isnt it Jen?

From me? About 2km down Prospect Rd according to GoogleMaps.

That said, I'm about to move into my new place in Mansfield Park soon. Get the keys on the 24th.

A suburb with perhaps not the best reputation (especially around Hanson Rd), but given the price, and quality of the house - it was hard to pass up.

That said, I'm about to move into my new place in Mansfield Park soon. Get the keys on the 24th.

A suburb with perhaps not the best reputation (especially around Hanson Rd), but given the price, and quality of the house - it was hard to pass up.

That's funny, the missus and me are picking the keys up to our new place too on the 24th

looking forward to it, but the GTR will have to stay at the missus mum's place cos the garage isnt big enough. soon will fix that though.

oh boy that is ugly

would throw police right off the track no round tail lights makes it look like a silvia or chaser

where'd this go?

hopefully in the shed of other shit that never got released