The Wasteland 2011 Edition

Nightcrawler

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, what do people recommend as a decent pad for the rear?

Must be decent as they will cop a beating with the hydro hand brake

Looked into qfm, and no dice.

They don't have R33 GTS rears :-/

Might have to check out sprints and bend over for them :-(

yeah i recon its been about 6 months! anyone know where i can obtain a basemap for haltech platinum pro to suit sard 700's?? wanna kick this thing over!

love the new signature Matty T ;)

thought u might

this was the one i had lurkin on my 31 club account, another one of scandys handiworks :P so very true of me though

I'm in brizzy just driving around on the m1 and a maroon 32 gtr pasted me. Pretty beaten up.

Then it changed lanes and I noticed the outer brake light was the indacator!

Who would let an Aus spec gtr get in such shitty condition?

If it's the car I'm thinking it is, it was salvaged and is now basically a long term resto project.

I remember that thread! Did it end up belonging to anyone?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I'm thinking that if it is struggling to make boost....the turbo is damaged.
    • I don't know. Look at the wiring diagram?
    • You can't do a really convincing examination of either the valves or the pistons (through the plug hole) with an endoscope. You can have a look, but it is difficult to see everything.
    • I mean, if the motor stock and you have a boost leak, (like a pipe has come off etc) you will barely able to move. I don't mean "drives like a 2002 corolla" I mean barely able to move the car at *all* That gauge is (mostly) normal. I say mostly because with a stock turbo and stock everything working normally, you'll hit that green line very easily/quickly. It's not like it will only finally reach there at 5000+RPM after slowly building to it. It it *does* behave like that, then you have a leak. If it doesn't, and the boost gauge is more or less pinned there any time you're on the throttle from ~2000rpm upward, then this is normal - the cars run 7psi stock. That's right between 0 and +1KG/CM (which is 14.22psi) If it's a manual, they do 0-100 back in 1998 of about ~6.1s to 100. The autos are about 7s.  
    • I guess I just didn't think I would hear so much air movement and it being so loud, as it twice as loud as in the video above,  I understand how it works, but figured with the intake and exhaust all being connected to the air created by the turbo system, that I wouldn't hear so much of the air itself moving, as it would be going to the engine intake or out the exhaust. as far as I know I am making boost, it just doesn't feel like it is being used to increase the engine power or pull, maybe I am just expecting too much from a little 2.5L attached is the read out of my boost gauge during different stages: