SAU Community

The Wasteland 2011 Edition

Nightcrawler

Was he being a sickunt Matty?

if you call not even bothering stopping for a give way sign and getting nailed by a truck being a sickunt, then yes.

seeing that unfold in front of me............words still cant describe it

as soon as i get a spare second and stop thinking about whatever im doing, it plays over and over in my head

and now its starting to play the what if scenarios........and thats what i dont like :/

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Pete, RE: http://www.skylinesa...oparts-listing/

Im pretty sure Import Compliance Systems and Smooth Garage have both closed, can anyone confirm?

Aussie Dyno dont tune anymore

Souther HiTech is on the list twice

smooth are closed. being pursued by alot of people for alot of parts and money

not very pretty

I found my vibration/shudder in my GTR today. I took off from the lights and between 1st and 2nd It shuddered and now will only get 10 psi normally 20. So after taking the cat and all of the turbo surroundings off I have found that my front turbo compressor wheel has been touching the housing and it looks jammed.

Cant get my small fingers in far enough to turn the wheel. Anyone got a spare N1 turbo

Another thing I noticed was that the front turbo had 1:1 and the rear had 1:2. does that mean thay were different turbos. Still had the same A/R

Very unforturnate brad. Sadly I can't help but I will be changing my stock ceramic turbos in the next few months. If the 33 is still off the road when they come off you can have them of you want. Might not be much use to you but they wont be any use to me either. Hope it fixes up alright mate