• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sled very nice :thumbsup:

what mods were on it

the little turbo is agressive as all hell hey weapon on the street uve obviously had a few powerful cars how do u rate it pinch.gif

yeh the hole dyno debate is all a bunch of bananas but the willall one seems spot on for my mph and others so awsome benchmark 300 on a mainline :thumbsup:

its definately one thing paying twice but u learn alot along the way :rolleyes:

tailem bend is allowing pre stage burnouts august 21st side by side drags u keen?...............i just got some new 275m/t's just need some more power to go with em :teehee:

perfict much!!!!!!!!!!!!! fark can i pick anything ...................nup u win hahahah very nice indeed

whats the mods list yo :merli:

thats a truck load of torque martin answer me this champ is this genuine rear wheel torque or is there some kind of calculation involved ? cause i really dont know

Edited by JETURBO

:wub: was thinking profix pt adelaide i hear they tune like a bat out of hell :ermm:

ralmao up untill recent times i worked at a profix franchise not that one tho i think i will stick with a known tuner when the time comes .......we can fix ya air lol

sled very nice :thumbsup:

what mods were on it

the little turbo is agressive as all hell hey weapon on the street uve obviously had a few powerful cars how do u rate it >_<

yeh the hole dyno debate is all a bunch of bananas but the willall one seems spot on for my mph and others so awsome benchmark 300 on a mainline :thumbsup:

its definately one thing paying twice but u learn alot along the way :rolleyes:

tailem bend is allowing pre stage burnouts august 21st side by side drags u keen?...............i just got some new 275m/t's just need some more power to go with em :teehee:

Yeah I could be interested in a run at Tailem

Mods list is not that big........

1000cc Inj

3.5" Dump and 100 cell cat....on stock exh

F6 stock cooler

.....and of course a Martin's tune

ralmao up untill recent times i worked at a profix franchise not that one tho i think i will stick with a known tuner when the time comes .......we can fix ya hair lol

LOL, no they can't Deano !! >_<