SAU Community

The Wasteland 2011 Edition

Nightcrawler

Speaking of a bottle of Bourbon Nick......John Munroe and I knocked off a home brew bottle of Bourbon tonight in front of a nice bonfire.......nicest stuff I've had in a long time

Thanks for the pizza too John :cheers:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Speaking of a bottle of Bourbon Nick......John Munroe and I knocked off a home brew bottle of Bourbon tonight in front of a nice bonfire.......nicest stuff I've had in a long time

Haha I had a sniff of this bourbon yesterday afternoon - smelled the goods!

Last home brew Bourbon I had was close to 70% and nearly sent me blind :turned:

hey pete, think its time for a sig update to a girly truck isnt it :P

by the way, thanks to all that showed up last night. The only odd things to wake up to this morning was two temporary no standing signs in my front yard >_<

went to the g1 drift at lala today and found some respect for sliders definately a fair hunk of skill required for those entry speeds into corner 1 :worship:

but mind u the corolla wagon was the highlight for the day putting on a killer smoke show on most corners

Anyone else here into the Arctic Monkeys? Just listened to their "whatever people say i am, thats what im not" album, so good!

yup i got side stage at the thebby gig back in 2009 i reckn it was but iam a pom so iam into that stuff :thumbsup:

Anyone know of a cheap shitbox car, ute or van for sale. Doesn't matter if it has mechanical problems on whatever, I can sort that out. My Stag and the wfie's car is starting to look filthy with our treks to the horse stables, and picking up food supplies for our horse. Wouldn't mind a hack that we couldn't care less about cleaning. An R31 would be perfect tho :P

Anyone know of a cheap shitbox car, ute or van for sale. Doesn't matter if it has mechanical problems on whatever, I can sort that out. My Stag and the wfie's car is starting to look filthy with our treks to the horse stables, and picking up food supplies for our horse. Wouldn't mind a hack that we couldn't care less about cleaning. An R31 would be perfect tho :P

speak to Ryan

31 wagon

he's been trying to sell it for a whilethumbsup.gif

anyone know if its ok to run twin 9 row oil coolers? as ive got one already but want a bigger one and instead of getting rid of my 9 row and i fit another one in the loop?