The Wasteland 2011 Edition

Nightcrawler

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anybody know roughly how long the turn around time at plms is to do a nistune?

Not sure about postage but I live close to Pete and he fitted the nistune on my ecu within 2 hours and that included a quick street tune so I could safely get the car to the tuner. Very quick service imho.

-D

well it looks like my house sale contract is falling through; signed back end May and had extensions of time-frame until end this month to enable the buyer to sell their property (x2). Buyer refused a recent reasonable offer, now the agent wants his selling fees paid out - money I dont have & wouldnt have had until a sale had been formalised. Bit of a bullsh*t situation but thats the current RE market.

Been going through a horribal withdrawal period from the drug fentanyl as Ive been tapering down the strength. About to get off it completely as from mid this week; going to be a rough few weeks ahead. Past 2.5 weeks have been nothing short of awful. 80x the strength of heroin. If you have ANY loved ones who are about to be prescribed Fentanyl (Durogesic patches) PLEASE PLEASE pleade with them NOT TO get on it. It works against your central nervous system and withdrawal is horrible. Attached is a little info if anyone is interested. Ive only recently realised how much it has messed me up, my research recently has explained to me why I feel that way I do. Every 3rd day Ive been into withdrawal for over 3yrs now. Ive got to be strong now and work my way out of the hole Im in.

The Duragesic.docx