• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

in your humble opinion.

I happen to be happy about this.

Seriously. If you (christians/muslims/whatever religion) wanna make marriage sacred, ban divorce. So sick of hearing the religious saying that gay marriage cheapens hetero marriage. Hate to break it to ya, but bogans have been cheapening the sacrament for the last 50 years dawg, so don't get angry when "homos and lezos" wanna get jiggy with it. If it makes you happy, it can't be that bad. And any son of a bitch who is so pre-occupied with the doings of other people (preference regardless) needs to get a life.

Live your own life, with the freedom that this society grants you. Don't get so self righteous that you're gonna tell any other person how to live their life, especially when it doesn't affect you. Respect each other, and each others freedom to chose their own destiny. You would expect such honor yourself..

I love vagina, but I'll represent all of my queer mates even if it ain't popular...

+1 labor. Seems like they got it right for a change. IMHO.

-D

iam with u brother :laugh:

Anyone know anything about air compressors for home use? Mainly looking for something for general car use (impact wrench, tyre inflation, etc) - but wouldnt complain if it could also be used for light painting duties.

Unit I'm eyeing off is 2.5hp 40L unit capable of 200L/minute - am I better off 200L/minute 'high-flow' unit like that or one with 120L/minute? Is higher flow better? Man I feel totally out of my depth with this stuff :)

Anyone know anything about air compressors for home use? Mainly looking for something for general car use (impact wrench, tyre inflation, etc) - but wouldnt complain if it could also be used for light painting duties.

Unit I'm eyeing off is 2.5hp 40L unit capable of 200L/minute - am I better off 200L/minute 'high-flow' unit like that or one with 120L/minute? Is higher flow better? Man I feel totally out of my depth with this stuff :)

Its the "free air delivery" that you have to take into consideration. All air tools (and spray guns) will have a recommended minimum cfm or similar measure. id imagine that the "high flow" will have a greater free air delivery than the standard 2.5hp