SAU Community

The Wasteland 2011 Edition

Nightcrawler

Sorry I missed the Xmas dinner, had a family issue to deal with. My poor eldest son felt the need to protect himself (with a blade) from his pyscho mother who was beating him. Not good....

sold my track car tonight to a sau:nsw member. Plus I've sold the house, out of here early January. Busy week with a lot happening.... able to move on with life now tho. Will be set for uni next year, things are taking a turn for the better.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't wanna be that guy, but seriously what has happened to spelling and grammar? I swear as the years go by, it just gets worse and worse on SAU. I dont give a shit about missing commas and petty shit, but the your and youre, where and were, some people just have zero idea. Hope they never have to write their own resumes and do an office job! Some people on here cant even string a sentence together ffs!

I don't wanna be that guy, but seriously what has happened to spelling and grammar? I swear as the years go by, it just gets worse and worse on SAU. I dont give a shit about missing commas and petty shit, but the your and youre, where and were, some people just have zero idea. Hope they never have to write their own resumes and do an office job! Some people on here cant even string a sentence together ffs!

I think you'll find that most people that can't spell or use grammar actually work for the Advertiser...

-D

Good stuff Brendan.

And Damo..... too true.

Welcome to the new generation of English...the sms version.

hey martin,damo its worse when you find someone who speaks , sms speak ... face to face to you . you just want to shake the words out in full sentence structure.

they should put those people on tassy... oh wait they already did...lol still room in kentucky

Yeah, people are stupid.

just finished watching that new film about the isle of man tt "closer to the edge". i knew those guys where crazy but it gave me a whole new respect for them.

also featured probably the worst looking crash ive ever seen from conor cummins, google it if you want

^^^ how lucky was he to go over that rock wall - had he hit it they would have been identifying him by dental records! Nasty stuff - and yes those guys are freaking crazy!

If you haven't already, track down a copy of "Grand Prix: the Killer Years" - same sort of story, it gives you a whole new respect for racers and what they do.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00z8v18

If you haven't already, track down a copy of "Grand Prix: the Killer Years" - same sort of story, it gives you a whole new respect for racers and what they do.

yeah seen that a few years ago. pretty shocking the way the sports governing body let the conditions for drivers get to such a level, guys are needlessly getting killed in almost every race.

although the same could be said for road racing (not that i would agree with it)

I got these seals etc as part of a VRS kit I bought a while a go, does anyone know what they are / where they go?

There's 24 of the little brass cups on the left, so I'm thinking it's all valve related?

post-63773-0-02402200-1323598031_thumb.jpg