SAU Community

The Wasteland 2011 Edition

Nightcrawler

sold my stagea tonightsad.gif ended up swapping it for an r32 gts4 plus cash my way, then i sold the gts4 an hour laterrofl.gif

so this now the new toy, if anyone needs a tow out to the track from the southern suburbs, let me know

cp5426884229634030081.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg

IMG_1047.jpg

OH NO, not in dinga we dont allow full size 2wd trucks here. lol

is that a 350 or 454 ? warning dont do burn outs in it or the diff will fall to the ground, I blew one one rainy night in montana being a hoon (doughnuts) on kmarts wet parking lot ..lol its a weak point, boy did I work on a lot of those trucks in usa.

your in for a shocker on fuel for that pig, I had a V10 4x4 dodge extended cab, and those chevys were worse on fuel then that.

watch the heat, those vapour lock on ethanol fuel and overheat in traffic unless upgraded. , if you need anything my friend bill works for chevy in usa as a master mechanic .20 years now I think

and starters that fail from high temp headers , wrap the headers near the starter for sure.

looks clean for that year/model

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OH NO, not in dinga we dont allow full size 2wd trucks here. lol

is that a 350 or 454 ? warning dont do burn outs in it or the diff will fall to the ground, I blew one one rainy night in montana being a hoon (doughnuts) on kmarts wet parking lot ..lol its a weak point, boy did I work on a lot of those trucks in usa.

your in for a shocker on fuel for that pig, I had a V10 4x4 dodge extended cab, and those chevys were worse on fuel then that.

watch the heat, those vapour lock on ethanol fuel and overheat in traffic unless upgraded. , if you need anything my friend bill works for chevy in usa as a master mechanic .20 years now I think

and starters that fail from high temp headers , wrap the headers near the starter for sure.

looks clean for that year/model

350 TBi model, already has the holley upgrade throttle bodies, MSD ignition and a set of aftermarket headers.

Starter has just been done, so has the radiator and air con. It's 89 model running the 99 model front end, all this stuff is soooo cheap to buy from the states

The previous owner has done a couple of skids in it( bit of rubber spray under it) but it still drives all good.

In the process of throwing some fresh bushes into the front and and then head down for the rego swap to SA plates

And the fuel issue is no huge concern, Land barges are sorta my thing, from the Dodge i just sold to the slow and thirsty Stagea that is finally gone. this thing will only get driven 1-2 times a week and for towing the boat and holidays. if it gets that unbearable i'll just throw a 250lt LPG tank in it and run BBQ fuelthumbsup.gif

yep south confeds and yanks up north, I was from the wild west..haha its still legal to walk down the street with a rifle or pistol as long as its not hidden from view. common site during deer season , bunch of pickups, beer, orange vests, elmer fudd fur hats, and 7mm magnum or 30-06 with a better finish then a fancy dining room set has..lol

you know the place, every man, woman, child has at least 10 guns each ???

no no no Stirls, the toilet bowl flows the other way down here :P

down south they have outhouses still..lol

no low flows now in usa..... you have to flush 4 times to get rid of the dung pile a foot high after a night of tacos and tequila shots.. so much for saving water..???

sold my stagea tonightsad.gif ended up swapping it for an r32 gts4 plus cash my way, then i sold the gts4 an hour laterrofl.gif

*snip*

so that means i didnt see you parked at the BWS at Plympton this arvo then? :laugh:

Nice truck you've got there, almost tempted to suggest getting a PTO done on the gearbox and a tilt tray instead of the tub :P but you might put me outta business :rofl:

Hey Matty T - Pete & Jenna came round last Friday and picked up the car.

Stayed the night (they were stuffed after a 1300km drive), then drove home early saturday morning!!

So.... Ive got some money. Its a nice feeling, LOL, to not be -600 overdrawn each and every month.

1st thing tomorrow Im "investing" in a 4month gym membership.

footlocker in rundle mall. last pair of size 10s they had. price difference with eastbay isnt too bad once you factor in shipping plus theyre out of the black cements anyway

also orderd my concords a last week.

i could literally spend $20k on sneakers right now. and i would if i was that rich

Sheeeit. And I thought only chicks were that hardcore...

Could always petition your girlfriend for equal shoe rights - whenever she buys a pair she has to buy you a pair

Chicks are smarter than us tho. They'd just say 'gtfo'

:(

-D

Hey Matty T - Pete & Jenna came round last Friday and picked up the car.

Stayed the night (they were stuffed after a 1300km drive), then drove home early saturday morning!!

So.... Ive got some money. Its a nice feeling, LOL, to not be -600 overdrawn each and every month.

1st thing tomorrow Im "investing" in a 4month gym membership.

Ah nice one, Pete's a tripper of sorts haha, nice bloke none the less :)

Just couldnt get the time off to be able to do a mid week sydney run for him :(