The Wasteland 2011 Edition

Nightcrawler

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well, the kidlings were absolute terrors tonight; Pete I cant see myself taking them out to an 'event' again for a while - very poorly behaved (I blame the crazy ex! :P)

Got so stressed trying to tell them off all night and get them to behave, in a crowd of ppl who paid good money to enjoy a sporting event.

As it turns out, the soccer was pretty bad...... poor form Adelaide United!! Great to see a 15yr old do well though.

good chatting again tonight Matty.

doubt we'll make the cruise - got to sort out WTF is going on with the front left brake line (got a slow pinhole leak). See if I cant get a set of braided lines made up today - see how busy morphett vale ABS is at lunchtime and if they can make up a pair for me. 3rd time now Ive had something "break" with the stock rubber R32 brake line hose on the front end of the Stagea (r32 calipers on 324mm rotors). Time to bite the bullet I suppose and sort this out once and for all.

Who's going to the xmas hardtuned cruise tomorrow night? Pete and I are most likely heading to the meet point, and suss it out from there.

I'll be heading down for a look, just near my house so too easy, hopefully the weather clears up.

seems a bit excessive, 2 kids do a skid, cops beat them up and then don't even get convicted of assault! what a joke!

This country is going backwards

herald sun

go to america , where ever stop involves being throw to the ground , but I would be honest to say cops dont mess with people as much as here, unless your a total muppet , in LA you can run 30 over the limit as long as everyone is !!! and dont slam lanes like a race car.

but in usa if a police car gets behind you for more then 30 seconds , your going to get pulled over for a "check".... late at night , just you and a police car, your farked even if your clean and not speeding he will stop you

Big THUMB UP to ABS Morphett Vale to making me up a pair of front braided brake lines before they closed for the day.

Installed, bled, but not tested as yet.

Wont be doing tonights cruise, got people over now

Pity we wont meet up tonight brendan but at least your brakes are fixed.

By the way guys, Traffic lights are down at the henley beach and holbrooks road intersection. Power failure. Coincidentally, without the horrid light sequence in place cars are flowing through quite nicely :P hehehe

cool house Damo

as a kid in highschool we used to party in a old SAC minute man silo, the top was open but the bottom was flooded with deep nasty water and dark as hell. the police came after it got out of hand and after that they sealed it off with a concrete lid and rebar .. guess its hard to hide 100 cars in a empty paddock in the middle of know where on a friday night..haha

they would make a sweet house , damn thing is huge in the middle and a long way down . these days it wouldnt be far from town with the expansion of the city now.

in the midwest usa grain belt the're still is a bunch of old sites , I'm sure you could get one cheap as hell.