SAU Community

The Wasteland 2011 Edition

Nightcrawler

Can't be cheaper - normal Johnny Black is only about $40 now though... or atleast at Dan Murphys it is. Double black was $50 there.

I am sure I saw Johnny Black on the shelf next to the Double Black for $50 .. maybe it was a 1lt bottle?

And Kye, what decent single malt are you getting for under $50 a bottle? Nothing decent I can think of!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am sure I saw Johnny Black on the shelf next to the Double Black for $50 .. maybe it was a 1lt bottle?

And Kye, what decent single malt are you getting for under $50 a bottle? Nothing decent I can think of!

Glenlivet 12yr is like $45

Anyone else here keen on Singapore F1 in Sept?

Theres 5 of us heading over on wed 19th sept and coming back on the 25th (6nights)

Flights will be with Emerites and go via melb on the way there but return is direct. $950 return

Accomodation we are looking at staying at the http://www.millenniu...ront/index.html and is $1070 for the 6night per person

Straight away i would need a $165 deposit per person just to secure the room. Flights will need to be paid in september.

Damn it Luke, why are you tempting me into this. Would be f**king awesome to go, will let you know in a couple of days.

Wow her Mum must be proud!

who do you think bought her the booze and smokes mum shared her centrelink this time..lol plus that way if the little girl cant finish it and passes out first ....mum and the abusive b/f will finish it while they get the dog,lizard, goldfish, mice,cats and kids next door high

she has to chase the cask wine with draught...lol they learn young these days... two fisted drinker next

yet another fantastic use of a Hills Hoist it has to be one of the most amazing multipurpose inventions in history...lol , look close there is another cask skin on the other side and a guy in the background smiling away... How proud he must be !!! the other kids in lizbeth would be jelous !!!! they still have to drag grog in a pram while the 2 yr old walks on the road barefooted with crusty nappies two day old models, shouldnt have spent so much for smokes and grog I guess

Wasn't really refering to the black more so the blue.

But still doesn't take away the fact the JW is poo haha.

But there is some decently price single malts out there for as little as $60

Edited by Import S13

as if you drink scotch :sick: ... vodka and tequila are where its at these days :nyaanyaa:

FYI Andrew need to start getting some beer drinking in as out of practice and need to hold form for Oktoberfest 2012

also will be attended some racing outside of Amsterdam next year.... will make sure i get plenty of grid girl pics for ya :banana: