The Wasteland 2011 Edition

Nightcrawler

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You will find that some wheels just do not allow for normal nuts, Jose. Well in my case you couldn't fit a normal wheel nut as there almost no gap for the brace to go on. Hence why I changed to the Key hole nut system. Bought them for $40 for all 4 wheels with lock nuts. Have not had a problem with them ever.

i bought some WORK billet nuts, they were expensive. but with the Nismo rim's i've got they're the only ones that fit in the small holes.

i also use a thin wall impact socket, and i even have to take off the plastic outside to fit the socket in the hole.

the ones that came with the rims were in pretty bad condition, almost rounded off so i was due for some new ones.

around 60hrs in the withdrawal atm. feel pretty sketchy, anxious etc. too uncomfortable to sleep :/

got to go through it & just get past the next few weeks

once Im out the other side & past the addiction Im going to commit myself to actually being something

radiologist is the long term goal; have to dedicate myself to study. I know I can do it so its a matter of one step at a time.

like it or not stereotyping is a fact of life and commodore owners just cop it .............didnt say holden owners cause thats not true ..............gazzanats cruise was on last sat night didnt see any defects there. and who wouldnt of worked out that last year they got bent over so what woud be different this year???? forget already?

iam a +1 for any charity work good on em but if u really thought that it was just gunna be a peacefull cruise u got to be kidding ,i mean i dont think they gave the cops enough credit all those potential defects in one place ud be dumb not to, talk about job done for ya pinch.gif

I was referring to pepsinators pics of cars after your comments - Scarlett naked is far more important thatn pics of cars ... :wub:

Edit: okay, I'm confused - got an email saying heslo said the pics were legit ... Was responding to that ... But doesnt seem to be here ...

heslo has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled "The Wasteland 2011 Edition".

----------------------------------------------------------------------

They are her Jenna

----------------------------------------------------------------------