SAU Community

The Wasteland 2011 Edition

Nightcrawler

hey guys,

anyone here a paint supplier? or know of one?

need to get some car paint..

also anyone know where to get matte clear coat?

cheers

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys,

anyone here a paint supplier? or know of one?

need to get some car paint..

also anyone know where to get matte clear coat?

cheers

Dri- Hard Coatings - Tim

GPI Automotive

Paint Tech - James

All Type Paint

Protec

SA Colour

Lonsdale Auto Paint

Body Shop

So, are any golfers (or try-hard golfers) keen on coming out for a casual hit at North Adelaide next week? I have some of the awesome Scoopon vouchers that I bought a while back about to expire. The deal is you get :

- 1 round of golf at North Adelaide

- buggy hire

- 2 beers plus chips/wedges back in the clubhouse.

All for $27.50 each (WAY less than half price - just the round without buggy or beers will set you back that).

Only catch is that I have to book, and it will have to be before Friday next week - I was thinking Wednasday afternoon 1pm maybe? Anyone keen and can get the arvo off work?

So, are any golfers (or try-hard golfers) keen on coming out for a casual hit at North Adelaide next week? I have some of the awesome Scoopon vouchers that I bought a while back about to expire. The deal is you get :

- 1 round of golf at North Adelaide

- buggy hire

- 2 beers plus chips/wedges back in the clubhouse.

All for $27.50 each (WAY less than half price - just the round without buggy or beers will set you back that).

Only catch is that I have to book, and it will have to be before Friday next week - I was thinking Wednasday afternoon 1pm maybe? Anyone keen and can get the arvo off work?

I would have been uber keen on this one till I read that you were planning for next week Wednesday and that week I am away for work in Mt Gambier :( Hope you have an awesome time out there :D

Ahh to easy I'll just get my worker Rad032 to do it LOL.

Ok now who has a 33 bmc and booster for sale?

Theres more 33's being wrecked than Falcons, itll be easy to find one.

Grrrrr something happened on the Port River Expressway again! It's pretty much at a standstill heading west-bound at the Port Wakefield bridge.

Just quietly, I have an R34 N1 for sale, see the link below (and it's not mine ;) )

wow 45 ever made, probably only 35-40 still in existance, and 2-3 in Aus? Would sell babies, brothers, parents and wives for this thing

so the N1 is rarer than the NUR, yeah?

On that note, I think there were only a handful of Z-Tunes ever made..............must be worth a mint these days

I think I'd have a Z-Tune over a 35 if I could ever find one or afford one

Yep only 19 Z-Tunes ever made, they are basically hand built by Nismo. Only around 5,300 34 GTR's ever built of any kind, which is also pretty special!