Nightcrawler

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ROFL

top work brad :P howd u manage to blow a service fuse?

Trying to get the top cap off the 3phase bus to put another CB in. When I lifted the cap up it was tight and my screwdriver sliped and touched the phase to earth.

Anyone know anything about Turbo Tune on South road?

And none of this "friend of a friend" crap please!

had a stagea dyno day there a year ago.

was run by 2 lads my age, tuners dad runs Adelaide Turbo Services and uncle runs Southern hitech dyno.

or vice-versa. Not sure if ownership has changed since. havent got any comments as I havent had work done there before.

news my end, signing a house sale contract this afternoon.

not sure what to do with the stagea, rebuild bottom end and tidy up paint (rust under mirrors, flaking pain around rear wheel arches), or trade in on something like a VE SV6 commodore.......

had a stagea dyno day there a year ago.

was run by 2 lads my age, tuners dad runs Adelaide Turbo Services and uncle runs Southern hitech dyno.

or vice-versa. Not sure if ownership has changed since. havent got any comments as I havent had work done there before.

news my end, signing a house sale contract this afternoon.

not sure what to do with the stagea, rebuild bottom end and tidy up paint (rust under mirrors, flaking pain around rear wheel arches), or trade in on something like a VE SV6 commodore.......

trade in and enjoy the 32.

Trying to get the top cap off the 3phase bus to put another CB in. When I lifted the cap up it was tight and my screwdriver sliped and touched the phase to earth.

tisk tisk ull give us unreliable dirty sparkies a bad name :nyaanyaa: ..............................need a cowboy emoticon :pirate:

never work on live stuff u should know that :rolleyes:

hows the screwdriver a chisel now :teehee:

Edited by JETURBO

tisk tisk ull give us unreliable dirty sparkies a bad name :nyaanyaa: ..............................need a cowboy emoticon :pirate:

Lesson learnt I will take a spare service fuse next time :P

I work in sub stations so I cant turn them off (even tho it does happen :whistling: )

I looked at the screwdriver today in the light and it only had a tiny little splat. Those HRC fuses are quick

My car has been on the dyno at Turbo Tune, but only because an unnamed workshop DROVE my car to Turbo Tune for a dyno run to diagnose a problem.

How'd it go there?

Got my 33 booked in for a tune there, just wanna make sure they're decent!

How'd it go there?

How are they tuning it? What ECU?

My car has been tuned there a number of times but it was Jeff (TSL) that was doing the tuning and just using their dyno.

On a side note, Does anyone on here own a R34 Sedan plate number GTT-034

How'd it go there?

I had my old 32 there a few times when Dave keen was running it and all was good. His son Michael now runs it but I haven't been there while this has been the case. They have a 4wd dyno tho.

I can certainly vouch for John Keens(brother/uncle) tunes at Southern Hi tech dyno.

Does Anyone have any recommendations on getting a half cage for an s14 before matsuri, either bolt in or fabricated, prefer south of the city.

And tangles if you're keen on a ve sv6 yell out, I work at your local holden dealer.

I'd have to recommend an ss tho, better resale, better fuel economy and way more power!

Does Anyone have any recommendations on getting a half cage for an s14 before matsuri, either bolt in or fabricated, prefer south of the city.

craig helps FTMFW!

Ahhh, he's a good boy our Brad, stop picking on him :P

By the way Jet, are you coming up to Kadina Show for the day (Sun 12th June).............it's Ford country out there and if you were to put the "Snot Mobile" up against an Audi R8 (or similar), you'd bring home the bacon by a landslide :rofl2:

LOL, I may even put the Taxi amongst the Skylines to give them a chance of winning "Best Club Display" :nyaanyaa:.............there's some serious ferals in them neck of the woods....bit like a visit to Alberton (God's own country - The Promised Land) :cheers: