SAU Community

The Wasteland 2011 Edition

Nightcrawler

Lesson learnt I will take a spare service fuse next time :P

I work in sub stations so I cant turn them off (even tho it does happen :whistling: )

I looked at the screwdriver today in the light and it only had a tiny little splat. Those HRC fuses are quick

jokes aside ...........................i bet it gave u that kick ass rush like going on a roller coaster hey always does hehehe :thumbsup:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeh sled i hear ya hoping to be at the crappadord dyno day this sat if work doesnt bend me over @ willall e85 stock has just been replenished at united so hope to make it

the kadina show and shine is usually a good affair and yeh loaded with ford and holdens i reckn it was last year they had a lmg performance dyno that was a bit on the disney side and blokes were reeling off good numbers so id like to think it might be worth the trip :thumbsup:

except for boski bear with his trophy winning 510rwkw f6 smoking everyone usually bastard but hes on our side so we love him :3some:

:rofl2: :rofl2:

How are they tuning it? What ECU?

My car has been tuned there a number of times but it was Jeff (TSL) that was doing the tuning and just using their dyno.

On the dyno with stock ECU I'm assuming? I've never checked to be honest...

Needs a tune pretty bad, getting an absolutely horrible amount of k's out of it.

WOW 510kw..........we've got a 32 GTR in the SAU family that would get close to that I reckon.........not talking about RH9 either.

Jet, I noticed your avatar without the front bar....never pulled one off an FG but need to next Mon.

You've probably got it down to a fine art in less than an hour now.........any hidden bolts or clips that I should know about??

yeh i know skyrinez can pack a decent punch thats why iam lurking around here but obviously not many double as a daily with those kind of hp just doing some reaserch to be honest

um as far as the bar goes it should be off within the hr its all the ghey as "scrivets" that hold on the wheel inserts and under splash tray then dont be worried but u have to fair yank at it to get the clips to seperate as its best part a clip on front end screws just hold it there

so sled waiting for a pic of said ride any specs

yeh i know skyrinez can pack a decent punch thats why iam lurking around here but obviously not many double as a daily with those kind of hp just doing some reaserch to be honest

um as far as the bar goes it should be off within the hr its all the ghey as "scrivets" that hold on the wheel inserts and under splash tray then dont be worried but u have to fair yank at it to get the clips to seperate as its best part a clip on front end screws just hold it there

so sled waiting for a pic of said ride any specs

Sorry bud, here you go:

Specs to follow via a Dyno Sheet next week when it goes to Willalls so Martin can work his magic

DSC_0712-1.jpg

DSC_0716-1.jpg

Pete, tidy lookin' taxi.

Where are the skid pics though?

lol exactly.

Can wait to be racing with ya.

In 10 years?

Gotta stop buying and start building.

PS, can I pinch your guard roller? My rears need some encouragement to fit the 10's.

How'd it go there?

Got my 33 booked in for a tune there, just wanna make sure they're decent!

EDITED Join SAU SA then ring 8341 0400

Does Anyone have any recommendations on getting a half cage for an s14 before matsuri, either bolt in or fabricated, prefer south of the city.

Am performance can knock something up. recently made a half cage to suit matsuri. He'll be doing mine when/if i make up my mind about entering

Correct Steve

Guys, warnings will be handed out if you even go close to slagging a business..............Josh, I've made a slight edit to your post

I'll sms you the only pic I have of them 'fitted'.

Should be a pretty easy fit though, just need to roll the guards a tiny bit.

:laugh:

You fit the P1's? How'd that go? They'd be huge.