The Wasteland 2011 Edition

Nightcrawler

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sled nice taxi ull be amazed how agressive the little turbo on the xr series pulls they max out at 320ish but thats the most impressive rollons ever with a zf u did get a zf didnt u ? or u go stick :rolleyes:

one of the blokes had a ego one 320 on tolly did a 12.2 @119mph but on the street got car lenghts on any of us at 60km/h on wards weapon 4 sure :thumbsup:

On the dyno with stock ECU I'm assuming? I've never checked to be honest...

Needs a tune pretty bad, getting an absolutely horrible amount of k's out of it.

There's no tuning that you can do with a stock ECU. The only thing that you can do it adjust the base timing at the CAS and anyone can do that with a timing light. If your fuel mileage has become worse then i would be looking at your O2 sensor.

Sorry bud, here you go:

Specs to follow via a Dyno Sheet next week when it goes to Willalls so Martin can work his magic

Really looking forward to this SLED. There are a lot of new techniques in the tuning of these cars that arent being implemented in South Australia currently. I know this as none of the SA Tuners attend the Australia wide advanced Ford tuning workshops....and I am the headmaster :)

Your tune will have 'all the fruit'

On the dyno with stock ECU I'm assuming? I've never checked to be honest...

Needs a tune pretty bad, getting an absolutely horrible amount of k's out of it.

There's no tuning that you can do with a stock ECU. The only thing that you can do it adjust the base timing at the CAS and anyone can do that with a timing light. If your fuel mileage has become worse then i would be looking at your O2 sensor.

Also prob won't hurt if you changed the plugs and done a service at the same time, ie oil, coolant, filters, give your intake filters a good clean. That should get your car running just right :D