The Wasteland 2011 Edition

Nightcrawler

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've just been reading the old driving simulator night thread. Sounds like alot of fun! Will this be happening again anytime soon?

Yeah Matt, Madaz is organising another Members only simulator event as we speak :) - last one was awesome!

well done Brad, congrats to you and the better half

I've just been reading the old driving simulator night thread. Sounds like alot of fun! Will this be happening again anytime soon?

Yeah Matt, Madaz is organising another Members only simulator event as we speak :) - last one was awesome!

yeah dates to be finalised, one thing i can say is get on those diets boys there is a 90kg weight limit

This is my new boy LEVI JETT the double 't' is for the twin turbo GTR that will be his oneday. Mum is doing well after the emergency C section. Was a close call.

post-52024-0-90123800-1308639374_thumb.jpg

That's awesome man.....congrats and well done to Mum :cheers:

well done Brad, congrats to you and the better half

yeah dates to be finalised, one thing i can say is get on those diets boys there is a 90kg weight limit

Really?

I thought it was at least 100kg Steve........hence why Andrew & I were allowed.

Have the rules changed.

Edit: I just remembered, he didn't run the full chair mode when I used it so maybe that's another possibility?

you guys told him you were about 94kg so he said ah ok and yeah didn't use actuator's

not sure if that still puts too much stress on the chair

some time ago now i think before the first night he told me he had a prototype being built too, but he spends too much time go-karting so im not sure what ever happened to it