The Wasteland 2011 Edition

Nightcrawler

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We were asked/ordered by SAPOL to take down the thread about the cruise, the subsequent thread and all references to the event. Even they don't like how the news/ACA grab hold of these things and publicize the hell out of them - it actually makes more work for them. Various media outlets were hounding them daily for more details, and they were browsing SAU constantly for info. Best solution for all import owners is not give them any ammo.

and on the note of ammo, I just deleted 2 stupid posts from the "Spotted Thread"

why give even an inch to the law makers and media when we're trying so hard to keep up appearances (so to speak)

An off the cuff post (that may seem innocent) can have long term efects as to how all of your rides are viewed by Sapol & the media

If you have 1/2 a brain in your heads, engage it before posting :wacko:

We were asked/ordered by SAPOL to take down the thread about the cruise, the subsequent thread and all references to the event.

Figured as much. Probably wasn't the smartest thing to post on Youtube. We had an event in WA on Sunday called 'Rising Sunday' - similar to All Japan Day. WAPOL camped out near the exit and defected around 20 cars..... things aren't much different over here to SA!!

Skip to 55 secs for the 'Hoon Report'!

Edited by 32godzilla

dont you guys realise that no matter how you play this. which high road you take.. that the cops and not to mention the pollies and poweres to be have already mapped out how its going to play out.

they are talking about putting in a recommendation to the magistrae that the cars be forfieted.. all because of some public f**king image.

i dont care what opinion you all take on the guys that did the tunnel runs but this is just a f**king bullshit abuse of power/governmant.

thats my rant for the night.

so by your definition Simon, doing the opposite (ie run a muck on the roads and put all sorts of shit on Youtube) wouldn't make any difference then

We all need to be wary of what ammo we give Sapol & the Media.......to say it won't make any difference is not realistic unfortunately

What a joke that video was, you're right Craig, as bad as SA for sure!

In other news, Transformers 3, oh.... my.... gawd....

Great movie!