SAU Community

The Wasteland 2011 Edition

Nightcrawler

What a joke that video was, you're right Craig, as bad as SA for sure!

In other news, Transformers 3, oh.... my.... gawd....

Great movie!

are you actually saying that in a "fat pizza" accent?

def must add that to the to do list if thats the case

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so by your definition Simon, doing the opposite (ie run a muck on the roads and put all sorts of shit on Youtube) wouldn't make any difference then

We all need to be wary of what ammo we give Sapol & the Media.......to say it won't make any difference is not realistic unfortunately

no i never said that posting stupid shit wouldnt make a differance. dont get me wrong i think what they did is silly and they shouldnt have filmed it. but at the same time the punishment does NOT fit the crime.

open your eyes.. theres far bigger issues in the real world and in SA... crime rate is going up thro the roof. more home invasions then ever. more gun and knife violence and they are worried about 6 ppl doing 40kph over the limit (not even proven other then time lapse mind you) on a straight road late at night. this shit made the 1st segment of the 6o'clock news ffs. its being paraded and its bullshit. no one should be supporting that. not even SAU

What a joke that video was, you're right Craig, as bad as SA for sure!

In other news, Transformers 3, oh.... my.... gawd....

Great movie!

that's why i love my mx-5 =) the only car i can get away with having half a cage :thumbsup:

hahaha....hence my new Taxi :rofl2:

LOL, we'll all be driving Toyota Prius's pretty soon the way things are going.

We neeeeed a Motorplex!!!

got a brand new corolla :thumbsup: almost a prius!

no i never said that posting stupid shit wouldnt make a differance. dont get me wrong i think what they did is silly and they shouldnt have filmed it. but at the same time the punishment does NOT fit the crime.

open your eyes.. theres far bigger issues in the real world and in SA... crime rate is going up thro the roof. more home invasions then ever. more gun and knife violence and they are worried about 6 ppl doing 40kph over the limit (not even proven other then time lapse mind you) on a straight road late at night. this shit made the 1st segment of the 6o'clock news ffs. its being paraded and its bullshit. no one should be supporting that. not even SAU

I'm sorry but the punishment DOES fit the crime.

We are all the one paying for the D*CKS on the road through the CTP scheme, accident involving speed / racing are higher than ever. The more people that are injured and killed the more YOU and everyone else on here will have to pay for registration on your cars.

I don't care if you agree or disagree, but I have to deal with the people who are injured on a daily basis. So I'm all for making an example and hopefully people will think twice about doing the same and causing an injury or death.

Yeah CAMS making the Tailem Bend drags day in August being 1/8th mile is gayer than aids imho. Why even bother?

So slow cars can say they run 10's... on an 1/8th mile

accident involving speed / racing are higher than ever.

The latest ABS figures I could find, which was the 09/10 Year Book Australia (http://www.abs.gov.au/AUSSTATS/[email protected]/Lookup/D18CA4EA930FF0D2CA25773700169CE5) has the latest figures comprising a comparison of 07 to 08 - and the number of accidents and fatalities dropped. Has it increased since? I couldn't find more 'recent' figures.

I'm sorry but the punishment DOES fit the crime.

We are all the one paying for the D*CKS on the road through the CTP scheme, accident involving speed / racing are higher than ever. The more people that are injured and killed the more YOU and everyone else on here will have to pay for registration on your cars.

I don't care if you agree or disagree, but I have to deal with the people who are injured on a daily basis. So I'm all for making an example and hopefully people will think twice about doing the same and causing an injury or death.

hahaha.......I have to deal with people who pretend to be injured on a daily basis :rofl2: