SAU Community

The Wasteland 2011 Edition

Nightcrawler

Does anyone here have contacts with the towbar industry? Need a decent towbar fitted cheap for my daily 2010 Subaru Forester X. Was bidding on some on ebay, but they are all interstate, and I'm becoming more and more lazy these days.

Hall Towbars

they fitted the missus WRX with a tow bar, didnt take them that long either

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hall Towbars

they fitted the missus WRX with a tow bar, didnt take them that long either

thanks mate, just got off the phone with them

$429 on trade to supply towbar with wiring...

thanks mate, just got off the phone with them

$429 on trade to supply towbar with wiring...

cheap. its 700 bucks to do one on mum's astra. a lot of expense is in the wiring systems now, as they cant just scotchlok wires on anymore (with the advent of CANBUS systems that tell you a globe is out, fluids are low etc).

also, anyone after any LED globes (as seen in my fourby's light fittings). im about to put an order in for some, so thought id ask beforehand. These are high quality 5050 SMD LED globes, most colours and globe types. Normally about 15 bucks a pair for globes

Hook me a PM if theres something you're looking at

u already know im keen matty :D

the stuff you need for your trailer you can actually hit up Steve Grant for :P was talkin to him today

but if you do want globes n shiz for the 14, giv me a list :P

Are you STILL giggling about the bus .... small things amuse small minds, hey Kristian :D:):D

It is truly awesome though - would have been funnier if it had actually washed the woman and the car away a bit more ;D

Can u get headlight globes matty?

yeah, can get HID kits at a good price. Let me know what colour temp / globe type and i'll get a price

hey guys :laugh: , i see the wasteland hasnt changed a bit.

f**k me dead, talk about a blast from the past! How are ya fella?

yeah, can get HID kits at a good price. Let me know what colour temp / globe type and i'll get a price

f**k me dead, talk about a blast from the past! How are ya fella?

matty im after a HID kit, H4 i think is what the 180sx lights are. brightest white available.. so 6000K i think.