SAU Community

What Is An L28 Worth? (F54 Block With N42 Head)

Hi guys as the tittle says, what is one of these worth to sell? I have one sitting at home and the guys who bought my LD28 crank might want it also, I'm not sure how much to ask?

It looks a bit worse for wear but it was removing running.

Thanks in advance.

post-2471-0-14806200-1306372657_thumb.jp

I paid $450.00 for my first one + freight from Lismore via Lyndsay Bros Tpt but it was a tad special. F54 Block, P90 head, race prepped to the value of $5000.00 20 years before, an Ivan Tighe cam & dual stage throttle body and I thought I had a good deal.

I guess yours is out of an MQ Patrol and therefore all N42 bits, so $250.00 is close to the mark if you can get it. I would try it out @ $250..0 and see if they're interested and negotiate from ther if you really want to sell it.

Cheers, D

I know a wrecker who has left one of these out in the rain for about 10 years, and he still wants $800 for it! What a nuff nuff...

Anyway, for a bare block $200 is cheap, $300 reasonable, and $400 plus it'd want to be special/in great nick in my opinion. Looks like yours still has all the plumbing and assorted goodies still attached, so $250 is still a very good deal.