SAU Community

June Photo Thread

GoldZilla

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good work Nick! Your exposure is perfect, got in all the lights but haven't flared enough to obscure the details!

I've finally had time to look at my shots. here's a couple from the same night...

nice shot too Eclipse. Crop/clone that car from the far right and that shot is WINNING!!!

my first for the month...

5785410671_352eef0544_b.jpg

5785411227_c36be02369_b.jpg

i'd like to reshoot something similar to this with a more approriate lens.

5785968038_6976233653_b.jpg

5785968624_313de58f41_b.jpg

Nice that looks great :) good work!!

good work Nick! Your exposure is perfect, got in all the lights but haven't flared enough to obscure the details!

Thanks guys!

Very little PP work - straightened the horizon, changed the white balance to Flouro lighting (because it looked the most natural), and that's about it!

Guess what I did? >_< Being the dumb-ass that I am and in a rush to do things, I accidentally deleted all the images we took at Mrs Macquarie's Chair... :pwned:

Nothing fantastic from me, but its a start.

Crappy light painting attempt on my mates work ute. We'll be doing a shoot on his Cefiro soon, but I'll find a better light source other then my iPhone :P

IMG_3300.jpg

I have half a second the set the camera up to snap this plane flying over. Pretty much fluked it, and got this:

IMG_3334.jpg

And I think this is self explanitory? Haha:

IMG_3358.jpg

wow Sidd! love the direction your heading with the portraits dude. only thing i could fault about the second one is her standing directly in middle of the frame, but thats just me, its a great shot.

love seeing the pics in this thread!

Edited by Jay019

Matt would of just converted it to B&W i'm pretty sure and because there was mostly white and black tones that's how it turned out. Might of painted the sky a bit blacker, depends how long the exposure was. If you shoot the same thing and convert it to a strong B&W, you'll be a maestro too!!

Please Note: Could be wrong!

Nice city shots of Sydney and thanks for your comments on my R34 photo, have you guys tried shooting during blue hour?

Here's another photo to share

5246750089_ce5f5c94cb_b.jpg