SAU Community

Spotted Mk2 ! Do Not Post Licence Plate Details

10 4

32 gtr white with a massive wing on it on freeway then followed to leach and to garden city way, looked like a race one coz it was hell dirty and had toe on the back of it.

nice looking car if was cleaned up, sounds mint.

Saw a white 33 gtst on leach hwy at welshpool lights on saturday night with a big lookin wing. Young bloke with his missus (I spose). We waved and grinned. Light turned green and about 2.5 seconds later I saw him in the rear view a fair way back.

Spotted.. 1x knucklehead late last night on Morley drive between Tonkin hwy n beechboro road -

Red R34 skyline coupe with a cannon.. Sauwa sticker on B window - went to wave / say hi and he responded by trying to drag race me ... Cool? Dude?

Were you in the v35 black skyline?

Also spotted in Morley this afternoon some dude that my gf knows from the Jewish community - black R34 with black rims.. Can't remember his name. Met you before. He's a good dude

A Nakkers is a fictional humanoid of a character, usually encrusted with many millions of twisted and tangled pubic hairs that get so itchy, that it would continuously scratch itself till rubbed raw.

Also, spotted black 34 GT coupe, no spoiler on stock NA wheels at Curtin.

Spotted, white completely stock looking gtst in my driveway. Could have sworn I heard a faint noise coming from outside....boooooost meeee!!! But the road is wet so no joy.

gunmetal(?) 32 gtr albany highway in mt nasura round 6 last night..

thought i spied a sau sticker..

Might have been me but dont have a sau sticker on the gmg gtr