SAU Community

Thurs Night 25/03/2004

strutto

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grrr hmm hope it dont rain means windows cant go down i hate driving wit my windows up but a lil bit when we stop will be sweet. N were are the brizzy boyz meeting first?????

N who do I see as I never meet any of u boyz before.

LOL Strutto.

I was think like is der a place were u guys all meet first like the roma st parklands or do we just meet at BP?? Is it milton maccas that some guys meet at. Let me know what time some of you brizzy boyz are leavin an were from cos I meet u wit u.

oh wat the hell.. i need a break anywayz..

Brisbane Crew:

7.30pm @ Milton Maccas. Departing at 8pm and cruise down to BP Yatala to meet up with the rest of the boys.

and heed Strutto's warning... dun speed along the exit to BP.. its tempting but expensive...

GenesisR32 i might just cum see u when I arriive the, Im driving a VP commo. Hmm maybe u dont wanna know me know but anywayz its the new XR6 Turbo blue n I have 4 sale signs on it so if you see me say ello. N ill have my grl wit e 2.

mmmmmm, parts didnt arrive today..... and i wanna put my stocko's back on just for the cruise...... decisions...... mmmmmm we'll see if the parts come tomorrow i guess....

everywhere, i already did reply, but yeah... i may come i still may not, ill let u know for sure as soon as i do though, if it means nething i WANT TO COME!!!

GenesisR32 i might just cum see u when I arriive the, Im driving a VP commo. Hmm maybe u dont wanna know me know but anywayz its the new XR6 Turbo blue n I have 4 sale signs on it so if you see me say ello. N ill have my grl wit e 2.

why wouldn't i wanna know you? :kick:

WHEN you see me, say hello too. i will be in a black 32 with white rims... and no girl :rofl:

glenn