SAU Community

Thurs Night 25/03/2004

strutto

haha neally missed work :$ didnt get my 8 hours sleep lol, work up at the time i was meant to be at work :S thank god my boss is a nice guy.

was a good nite, love the sound from the skyline, makes me feel embarresed to bring the mr2 now with its 4banger sound lol

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah was a good night, good to meet some new face, yotis and rodney and the fyn33 ;)

Awsome turnout...

That security van the first time was like something out of an old scooby doo episode... When it was first coming over the hill I thought it was a spaceship here to beam us up... :)

LOL.. geez you guys/grl(s?) are dedicated, I had to leave earlier coz had to wake up at 5ish :)

Willo. dude.. the offer still stands if you want to swap your GTR for mine... :)

Nice meeting you too smoothline and the rest of you (sorry.. I dont have a very good memory in remembering names.. hehe )

It was a good night thanks all, now.. only if I followed someone that drives the same speed or slower than me , that also knows where we were heading that would complete the night for me.. hehe :)

Nice ceffy squizz, had a quick browse of your car... at the servo.. nice ;)

Cyas all next time :rofl:

good night guys,

had to leave early but it was fun up to then though, especially the highway racing (the totally private highway that is in my backyard).

good night guys,

had to leave early but it was fun up to then though, especially the highway racing (the totally private highway that is in my backyard).

lol, i didnt know we were racing the first time, i looked over to yell out where we wer going, then i heard your turbo spool so I gunned it... in 5th :)

Next couple were a bit of fun... I lifted off in one of them cos I didnt think you were going to race... then you did! You bastard! lol

All in good fun... I was pretty happy I kept up with the 34 in the last couple...